[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Hexynator wrote:
Good afternoon all professional juggernaut's and uberlab farmers.
First of all thank you for that insane build that helps on begging of the abyss!
Now i have a big question, i almost get all the gear that was included in this guide and now i how a question. Where i should go now? Because the lack of knowledge i don't know which gear is better than this one, because as i see - that's almost budget version (only atziri axe expensive). I want to change the amulet for something better, belt seems also changable for really good rare belt. What about Belly of the beast instead of heavy 2k armor body?
If you can suggest me some better gear or some sources about item's in total, that's gonna be great!

1. 6L Disfavour
2. Steel ring
3. Spiked gloves with flat phys dmg
"
KCmagic wrote:
"
tainium wrote:
"
KCmagic wrote:
How do you link youre gear in here???
Begin editing text to post. Click on your character upper left. Click on gear. Dismiss that window and your items are linked in text.

Thx. Now this is my gear what is best to upgrade?

Weapon

What am i doing wrong? and why does none else use Ezomyte helm, all of u using Starkonja....we have enough armour to deal with that extra damage taken from helm.... any advices would be appreciated!
Hey man, I don't know if you are active or not, but I just can't seem to complete Uber by myself. I got better gear than what you got on day 2 lab (Able to farm lab), heh, even over leveled a little, but Izaro keeps shitting on me (2nd phase).

---------------------------------------------------------------
4.4k Health
20k armour
capped res (Chaos -60%)Obviously
5L Sunder - 4L Warchief - Vulnerability/Enfeeble/Bloodrage CWDT
Determination/Herald on auras (75% Reserved Mana)
Around 18k DPS

Bleed immune/instant health flask
Lion's roar
Atziris flask
The sorrow of the divine (Maybe this is my problem?)
Freeze immune/Health flask

Main Hand LL - 1.34%
LL from any attack - 1.6%
LL rate modifier - 80% (don't know what that means)

I've got all 8 ascendencies points.
7 Endurance charges at max.

Awesome guide, 1-65 was a blast, ezpz.
"
gravedigga19 wrote:

What am i doing wrong? and why does none else use Ezomyte helm, all of u using Starkonja....we have enough armour to deal with that extra damage taken from helm.... any advices would be appreciated!

The helm you use is a multiplier of damage taken so even with a ton of armor you can get killed. In HC no one uses that helm really because you will almost 100% die to something. In SC people might use it but still very dangerous with traps and lab. If however you have success with it then use it.

The helm they all use is good dex, hp, evasion(converted over to armor), and some attack speed for like 1c so very cheap also has the reduced EQ on it. A rare helm would work just fine, it is what I use. As far as what you are doing wrong? Not sure what you referring to, sorry.

My suggestions however, you lack hp on several pieces of gear, gloves and boots and helm and amulet. If you use that helm drop the gloves for more hp. The boots are probably not needed because the bleed removal flask and armor should be enough therefor you can have more hp. Dont think amulet is better than hp amulet(if anything use bloodgrip for bleed and regen). Lastly no belt of deciever means higher hp and resist but lower damage and you will take a lot more from crits when combined with helm will probably kill you.

hope this helps some
"
1636898 wrote:
Hey man, I don't know if you are active or not, but I just can't seem to complete Uber by myself. I got better gear than what you got on day 2 lab (Able to farm lab), heh, even over leveled a little, but Izaro keeps shitting on me (2nd phase).

4.4k Health
20k armour
capped res (Chaos -60%)Obviously
5L Sunder - 4L Warchief - Vulnerability/Enfeeble/Bloodrage CWDT
Determination/Herald on auras (75% Reserved Mana)
Around 18k DPS

Bleed immune/instant health flask
Lion's roar
Atziris flask
The sorrow of the divine (Maybe this is my problem?)
Freeze immune/Health flask

Main Hand LL - 1.34%
LL from any attack - 1.6%
LL rate modifier - 80% (don't know what that means)

I've got all 8 ascendencies points.
7 Endurance charges at max.

Awesome guide, 1-65 was a blast, ezpz.

Ok well ill try to help. Very first thing I see is 4.4k hp. Id try for 5k to be safe. If you use the Hezmana axe then use blood magic for other stuff and also take arctic amror. I use EQ not sunder so make sure you dont lock yourself in place during an attack and try to kite more with totem. Sometimes depending on the buffs you have to man mode him with flask up then run around for a bit. Make sure you are curse immune on days you plan to do the one with curses(what I had trouble with at first). Id suggest it on duration quicksilver or something like that.

Also try to get all darkshrines if not to scary to do. They are very helpful most of the time. Lastly, make sure you have 5+ charges up before you start to facetank anything or it will hurt alot. Is there anything specific that you are having trouble with maybe I can narrow it down. I waited until 83 because the game didnt give me uber trials and I was able to do 7 runs 4+ keys each time today on HC.
Hi, thank you for the build guide! I am having such a blast with this char. Uber lab is super ez mode, I can literally stand on traps and not care whatsoever. While I was leveling with the hezmana's bloodlust, I really loved how I can use all three auras: arctic armor (25% mana reserved), hatred (50% mana reserved) and herald of ash (25% mana reserved) since the axe uses blood magic for attacks. But you can't do that with the disfavor axe, so I used an enlighten 4 and linked it with the three auras in a four linked slot.

I have around 80 unreserved mana after that, which is totally fine with the low mana cost of eq and mana leech. You can definitely look into that for a possible endgame link setup.

Also what do you think about

I really like the take no extra damage from crit passive and the ridiculous armour value despite having less movespeed and less health (300 less total health comparing your armour to the brass dome on path of building). Do you think it is a good armor for guardians/uber atz/shaper/elder? Or is your kind of endgame rare armour better for the endgame?

Once again, great build!
Last edited by BrokeNYUKid on Jan 6, 2018, 9:55:09 PM
what combination do you avoid in uber lab for Izaro buffs? I thought I read it somewhere but cant find it now. What is the most dangerous?
Last edited by vortex315 on Jan 7, 2018, 1:00:03 AM
Thank u very much for ur advices!!! i will mention the, just wanna ask why new belts still not preference? they have hp and slot for nicely eye gem) and about gloves i use 4% boost dmg per endurance charge seem kinda good for me, but most ppl use rares for HP, hp is everything i this game?) im kinda weak in gam meckanics yet, so sorry for such questions)
"
gravedigga19 wrote:
Thank u very much for ur advices!!! i will mention the, just wanna ask why new belts still not preference? they have hp and slot for nicely eye gem) and about gloves i use 4% boost dmg per endurance charge seem kinda good for me, but most ppl use rares for HP, hp is everything i this game?) im kinda weak in gam meckanics yet, so sorry for such questions)

If your playing HC then yes you need the hp, if you are using that helm you will take extra damage so again will need the hp. The damage is nice but only if you can live. New belts will work but you lose out on damage from belt of deceiver which is a multiplier not additive and you also lose out on the less crit damage taken which can be important. Number 1 rule is living, if you die you in lab you lose that instance in sc and in hc then your just dead lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info