[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
...I'm throwing aside the int gems and stacking bleed....
How is that performing for you? Please compare to the OP's build.

Spoiler
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:

Edit:
Also, the new elder mods are fucking amazing (too bad for that flat cold dmg, I wish it was phys)
Well that looks familiar...

Spoiler
so fortify and damage against bleeding is superior to atziris? also really enlighten us about the performance of your tree and gem swap. really want to invest in your type of build
damn cant find the lvl 20 fortify combo with cullind bleeding stat -_- not even talking about the dps of the axe and stuff. so yeah is it better?
I am just looking through ur gear guys and wonder why none using Abyssus Ezmyte helmet? it provides huge DPS and we got not that much extra dmg cz we are pretty tanky pals) Any sugesstions? i never did post at frums before so idk how to show u my gear, but my profile is open, if u have any comments/advice i would like to hear it!

I like this guide, using Sunder
"
tainium wrote:

Its working great, bosses feel like they melt faster, but that could beplacebo. It's hard for me to compare, but I'm hitting faster for sure: .25 skill activation, and I'm down to .27 aps when BR is on and 3 frenzy charges.
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Jan 3, 2018, 2:24:07 PM
"
gravedigga19 wrote:
I am just looking through ur gear guys and wonder why none using Abyssus Ezmyte helmet? it provides huge DPS and we got not that much extra dmg cz we are pretty tanky pals) Any sugesstions? i never did post at frums before so idk how to show u my gear, but my profile is open, if u have any comments/advice i would like to hear it!

I like this guide, using Sunder
Your characters aren't visible.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
tainium wrote:

Its working great, bosses feel like they melt faster, but that could beplacebo. It's hard for me to compare, but I'm hitting faster for sure: .25 skill activation, and I'm down to .27 aps when BR is on and 3 frenzy charges.
We should map together for a bit to see. You are fast and bleedy, I'm slow and normal-y.
"
tainium wrote:
"
So question--anyone else have trouble with Atziri using this build? I can't quite seem to get her with this build. Getting in close is a problem with the flameblasts/spear in the 'split phase' where she splits in 4. I don't have a ton of experience with fighting her, only a RF totem build where i just dropped totems and ran around avoiding the 'stuff'
Any luck? I think I'll try her with this build sometime this week.

I read up on Atziri and I decided to try and pull out vulnerbility for the fight (apparently she reflects curses). I suspect it may have been the source of several 1-shots. I seemed to do better, but i still have trouble with positioning during the split phase to avoid flameblasts/lighting strikes. I also found I had mis-built a few nodes that gave me about 600 more HP (putting me at 5500). I havent tried since getting the HP.

Again, I am not a pro player, first time i have a character above even 85 and I have reached t14 maps, so something is working. Just not Atziri =)
"
....first time i have a character above even 85 and I have reached t14 maps, so something is working. Just not Atziri =)
Dude, congrats! Beating any of the endgame bosses is an accomplishment. Don't let the "shaper famers" etc lead you to believe that any of the bosses in this game are easy to beat. Normal people spend most time on just the Acts!
Good afternoon all professional juggernaut's and uberlab farmers.
First of all thank you for that insane build that helps on begging of the abyss!
Now i have a big question, i almost get all the gear that was included in this guide and now i how a question. Where i should go now? Because the lack of knowledge i don't know which gear is better than this one, because as i see - that's almost budget version (only atziri axe expensive). I want to change the amulet for something better, belt seems also changable for really good rare belt. What about Belly of the beast instead of heavy 2k armor body?
If you can suggest me some better gear or some sources about item's in total, that's gonna be great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info