[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Hi guys,

I'm going to try this build, I need a uber lab farmer for the league.

Looks quite fun and it's been a while since I havent make a juggernaut.

I got 3 questions regarding to gear and ascendancy.

1. Is death's door recommended ? +1 endurance charge and bleed immunity seems nice for the build

2. what do you recommand has best chest piece ? a good rare with high armor or brass dome ?

3. I love unstoppable ascendancy for uber, is it viable or not needed ?

Thanks !
Last edited by partyboy79 on Jan 4, 2018, 9:04:11 AM
"
partyboy79 wrote:

1. Is death's door recommended ? +1 endurance charge and bleed immunity seems nice for the build

2. what do you recommand has best chest piece ? a good rare with high armor or brass dome ?

3. I love unstoppable ascendancy for uber, is it viable or not needed ?

Thanks !

1. No, u can buy standart boots with life/res/armor/stats

2. i use rare one, brass has no ele res, life nodes.

3. U can use it, im using Fortify node\with unfreeze life Jar, but its not nessesary to do it my way.

should i aim for brass dome?
"
tainium wrote:
How is that performing for you? Please compare to the OP's build.

Quoting you again after some more testing.

I tried stacking bleed on the tree and support gem. Couldn't finish off Hydra, not enough damage. I then reskilled for dmg on the tree, got rid of the bleed gem and put back in CE, and took down Hydra with 1 death.

So yeah, bleed was fine for T15, but for guardians I imagine not (lol). I still need to check for damage with Atziris', but having 7 link enables me to use swift affliction to take down EQ duration to 0.25...
How do you link youre gear in here??? wuold love if some one could tell me whats realy needs to be upgraded... whant to try uber lab but dont have the guts to do it =)
"
ccypoe wrote:
should i aim for brass dome?

While this build IS about stacking armor, I have found as a 'tank' in many of these games that it is Armor + Health (Also known as Effective Health) that is important. You will tend to get a LOT of health from your chestpiece and Brass Dome has 0 health. Yes it has a TON of armor, however it absolutely neglects health.

AND since POE is jokingly refered to as Life Node Simulator (remember 1 health on equipment can be more than 3 health due to all your +x life nodes) that health is a big part of your survivability. I just did a quick sample and pulling off my gloves with +52 life drops my health 150 points. Chest pieces have upwords of 100+ health so that is 300 more of your health pool--5% or so (I current sit at 5600 health).

So while the goal may be to hit 20k armor, remember that you get double armor from your chest AND that you need around 5000 HP in endgame (I've seen that quoted a lot--from 4400 to 5500--endgame being Uberlab and 'Higher Tier maps') You can start mapping with less--no one expects you to be at that level when you hit 65 and kill Kitava. I was doing UL with 4800 and 17k armor. Its not a magic cutoff. Not always 100% effective (SOB PHASE 3 KILLED ME AGAIN!) but I had about a 50% success rate. This is really my first time 'farming' (*cough completing*) UL so it is pretty forgiving

Bottom line: Don't neglect your health pool!
While brass dome hasno health, it has crit immunity, which is great really (esp for the map mod).
"
KCmagic wrote:
How do you link youre gear in here???
Begin editing text to post. Click on your character upper left. Click on gear. Dismiss that window and your items are linked in text.
"
tainium wrote:
"
KCmagic wrote:
How do you link youre gear in here???
Begin editing text to post. Click on your character upper left. Click on gear. Dismiss that window and your items are linked in text.

Thx. Now this is my gear what is best to upgrade?
Few questions for when I try this build out, First off great guide.

1. I was wondering why the switch from sunder to EQ? Is EQ just stronger/better for bosses?

2. Why that axe over say Tidebreaker mace or even just a rare 500+ dps axe? Just because you can. Tide seems like it would be plenty strong because of the endurance charges and alot cheaper.

3. Is it better to have a basalt or armor rolled granite, I sit at 24k ish on basalt or over 40k with granite(assuming I dont have armor life flask yet).

4. Assuming resist are ok, would you recommend koams boots or the endurance charge gloves for damage? Also assuming hp is ok?

5. A rare royal burgonet over that helm better for more armor/resist(maybe to switch boots to koam?)

6. Lastly, with new belts is deciever still best or maybe one of the new belts with jewel slot to allow easier resist/more life?

Thanks again!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info