[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

first of all let me thank you for this wonderfull guide build..im following this guide to build my sunder jugg...at lv 85 but even now farming uber lab seems so slow too....how did u manage to buy Atziri's Disfavour? or whats the best way to get some exalted orb? im at map tier 8 and so far manage to no exalted orb and 85c only...pls advise
Last edited by deadbody2 on Jan 8, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
"
deadbody2 wrote:
first of all let me thanks you for this wonderfull guide and build..im following this guide to build my sunder jugg...lv 85 now but even farming uber lab seems so slow too....how did u manage to buy Atziri's Disfavour? or whats the best way to get some exalted orb? im at map tier 8 and so far i got no exalted orb and 85c only...pls advise

It took me several weeks to save up for atziris. I got lucky with a few head enchants from lab and that's about the only significant income from lab runs. The chests have only dropped crap for me but my lab runs are probably in the slow side and only have a total of maybe 25 runs. The rest of the cost for atziri I got from running maps and selling loot. I'm new to lab running but from what I can tell the money making is all in getting lucky with head enchants.
what head enchants ill be looking for?
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
"
deadbody2 wrote:
first of all let me thanks you for this wonderfull guide and build..im following this guide to build my sunder jugg...lv 85 now but even farming uber lab seems so slow too....how did u manage to buy Atziri's Disfavour? or whats the best way to get some exalted orb? im at map tier 8 and so far i got no exalted orb and 85c only...pls advise

It took me several weeks to save up for atziris. I got lucky with a few head enchants from lab and that's about the only significant income from lab runs. The chests have only dropped crap for me but my lab runs are probably in the slow side and only have a total of maybe 25 runs. The rest of the cost for atziri I got from running maps and selling loot. I'm new to lab running but from what I can tell the money making is all in getting lucky with head enchants.

I usually make 5-10 ex a day without any enchants:

- vendoring quality gems as soon as I got a tab full of them -> many GCPs
- sacrifice sets
- 6S -> jewellers
- small currency drops

I do Argus and everything which is on the main path: puzzles, gauntlets, silver doors, darkshrines, ...

Such a run usually takes 10ish minutes.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jan 8, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
great tips 99prosorc... thanks once again
Just out of curiosity how many runs a day do you do? I definitely don't have my run time down to 10 minutes and i only do a couple a day. I split my limited game time to both maps and lab runs.
Last edited by Ncaxtech44 on Jan 8, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Would running Tombfist with the double abyss sockets for Maim and Intimidate free up a spot on the chest piece from Maim to Ruthless or something else and the belt to a stygian vise?

Not sure how to exactly run the numbers in POB myself
Hey, just coming back to poe since its release and this build has been great fun and smooth levelling process.

I'm unsure of what i should aim to upgrade next, i know i need 6l still as well as aiming to save up for atziri's wep, any other suggestions?

Thanks!

So I wanna try this and I have a 6l disfavour with nice DPS. Thing is, it's corrupted with 1g-4r-1w sockets. What do you think I should put in that green socket for a sunder setup?
"
KatKira wrote:
So I wanna try this and I have a 6l disfavour with nice DPS. Thing is, it's corrupted with 1g-4r-1w sockets. What do you think I should put in that green socket for a sunder setup?

Find someone with vorici8 and reroll to the colors you want.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info