[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
So I wanna try this and I have a 6l disfavour with nice DPS. Thing is, it's corrupted with 1g-4r-1w sockets. What do you think I should put in that green socket for a sunder setup?

Find someone with vorici8 and reroll to the colors you want.

That was not my question. I am not gonna give it to anyone, because I trust no one.
You have so much more potential with this build. You dont have to farm ulab but it is the fastest and easiest way to farm currency.

- farm normal Atziri for the fragments (hope and ignorace round about 50c each) she is really easy and you get her Fragment out of the lab

- gurdians for shaper fragments (mino, phoenix and chimera round about 20C hydra 10C(I still play sunder and can run all 4... tried shaper once and unlucky died in the last Phase)

- t15 maps for map drops (T16) and dont forget to vaal every t15 map you want to run if you get a mod you cant run just sell the map

- if you want to farm ulab you can sell skill gems, for example conc effect lvl 19 with 15% quali for round about 15C or do the gcp recipe with worse quality and sell them, the enchants give some good currency boost, my best enchant was 10ex on a good starkonja roll

Btw... changed my gear a bit because I dont like eq and want to play with sunder...

Here is my near final gear...

Still loving this build so big thanks again to 99prosorc.

PS: oh and I have 6,3k life, round about 22k armour and my damage with hatred/ash, flask and warchief at max while fighting at 340k
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 9, 2018, 7:30:36 AM
What’s your level? I’m 90 nad I have only 150 k damage.
My, bad I checked it badly... got only 260k :P
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 9, 2018, 1:44:20 PM
Hi, what kind of stones are better to use in 5L armor?
EQ + maim + less + mili danadge + AOE?
I'm running ssf, still haven't managed to kill standard Atziri or run Uber (though also haven't really tried since I wait until I level before going so I don't lose xp when I end up sucking) so have a gearing question.

I'm running a Primacy as weapon and Haemophilia for gloves, would swapping the Haemo out for a well rolled spiked pair be a worthwhile upgrade given the synergies with bleed in the build or is the Haemo/Primacy combo a good approximation of running Disfavor?
"
KatKira wrote:
So I wanna try this and I have a 6l disfavour with nice DPS. Thing is, it's corrupted with 1g-4r-1w sockets. What do you think I should put in that green socket for a sunder setup?

Faster Attacks instead of Maim
"
Heo6bI4auHbIu wrote:
Hi, what kind of stones are better to use in 5L armor?
EQ + maim + less + mili danadge + AOE?

I prefer EQ + Less + Melee + Conc/AoE + Fortify
"
Knytestorme wrote:
I'm running ssf, still haven't managed to kill standard Atziri or run Uber (though also haven't really tried since I wait until I level before going so I don't lose xp when I end up sucking) so have a gearing question.

I'm running a Primacy as weapon and Haemophilia for gloves, would swapping the Haemo out for a well rolled spiked pair be a worthwhile upgrade given the synergies with bleed in the build or is the Haemo/Primacy combo a good approximation of running Disfavor?

Take spiked gloves with flat phys damage and attack speed
"
KatKira wrote:
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

Find someone with vorici8 and reroll to the colors you want.

That was not my question. I am not gonna give it to anyone, because I trust no one.

There are trusted ppl on the forums... But it's your choice ^^;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info