[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
Need some advices with damage boost on dis build, is it possible without throwing a lot of exalts?

Do you have problems with killing mobs? or do you want to kill a shaker?

how many dps do you have?
Mobs is not a problem, but the guardians dying pretty slow.
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
Mobs is not a problem, but the guardians dying pretty slow.

for the sake of variety, deliver an earthquake and try again))
Finally made my first ulab run, without almost any problem, only some hits from izaro got me to 40% health, but it was hard to happen.
Someone could advise me what should i go for now?
I got a brass dome 3 sockets for 40c and got it 5L with less then 30fus yesterday, it made the whole difference on lab.
I couldn't equip the +1 endurance charge ring yet cause my rings are focused on resistances right now, and if i take them out, will take lot more damage imo.
i know i need to get other boots with res + hp, but the good ones are expensive right now.

Also, is there other weapon besides disfavour for me to switch? I took like 15-20 secs do kill argus, that's means my dps is kinda low, right?! Or should i just swith sunder to eq to do more damage?
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
...my rings are focused on resistances right now, and if i take them out, will take lot more damage imo...
Yes but you don't need to overcap res if all you do is run lab. If you want to be tanky elsewhere then you should overcap resistances to 109% for elemental weakness maps.

"
tainium wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
...my rings are focused on resistances right now, and if i take them out, will take lot more damage imo...
Yes but you don't need to overcap res if all you do is run lab. If you want to be tanky elsewhere then you should overcap resistances to 109% for elemental weakness maps.

That's the problem, my resistances with the rings is like 79% on all, if i took one out, it goes for like 30%
Love the build but changed it a bit not sure its better but it works haha

https://pastebin.com/6ajZsSXW

a little vid ( i am bad at making vids xD )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZG0gX3nqG0

Last edited by Dellith on Jan 11, 2018, 7:46:33 PM
Is the gear the same if you are using Sunder instead of EQ?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Is the gear the same if you are using Sunder instead of EQ?

With EQ you should use Warped Timepiece. It's the only difference in your gear (beside gems, ofc).
What Ammy for sunder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info