[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
Snnapz wrote:

what am i doing wrong i die last phase of uber? also cant facetank -.-" help will be verry apriciated!!

you have a good loss, change your ring to a ring with xp and resist, you only have 12k armor, take the irons reflex and clotch and chain, you took the jewels but you are not particularly good))

I'm at level 77 already 16k armor and 4.5k hp, good luck))
google translate
Well, I can quite safely tank guardians (have yet to fight phoenix), but the dmg is low that it's just me standing there hacking away for eternity. I wonder how it'll stand against shaper... IF.
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Well, I can quite safely tank guardians (have yet to fight phoenix), but the dmg is low that it's just me standing there hacking away for eternity. I wonder how it'll stand against shaper... IF.
I thought you were the Bleed variant guy but now I see your character is swinging a hammer. I was thinking of going bleed now but haven't built bleed before so would appreciate your feedback on it.

selling boyz! this build rocks but have to move!

send me pm on forum or something? i dont really use forum so dont know. if somebodys intrested just post reply on the forum or something. :D
Last edited by vitiaz95 on Jan 18, 2018, 1:18:39 PM

At LVL 93, my first character this far. I've done Uber Lab quite a bit and have 3 of the 4 guardians done. 151/157 on maps. Still messing with gems and dmg vs life a bit. 240k peak dmg, 6.3k life, 23k armor I haven't taken that 3rd jewel slot yet, did life nodes instead. Thanks for guide!
Last edited by 13Fresh on Jan 19, 2018, 7:55:25 AM
"
tainium wrote:
I thought you were the Bleed variant guy but now I see your character is swinging a hammer. I was thinking of going bleed now but haven't built bleed before so would appreciate your feedback on it.

I only switched to a hammer bacause this one is higher dmg. At this point its only about taking down guardians faster. I went with bleed cuz I used an axe with culling strike vs bleeding enemies. Since switching to a higher dmg weapon, I think using other methods better.
"
Mekrat wrote:
You have so much more potential with this build. You dont have to farm ulab but it is the fastest and easiest way to farm currency.

- farm normal Atziri for the fragments (hope and ignorace round about 50c each) she is really easy and you get her Fragment out of the lab

- gurdians for shaper fragments (mino, phoenix and chimera round about 20C hydra 10C(I still play sunder and can run all 4... tried shaper once and unlucky died in the last Phase)

- t15 maps for map drops (T16) and dont forget to vaal every t15 map you want to run if you get a mod you cant run just sell the map

- if you want to farm ulab you can sell skill gems, for example conc effect lvl 19 with 15% quali for round about 15C or do the gcp recipe with worse quality and sell them, the enchants give some good currency boost, my best enchant was 10ex on a good starkonja roll

Btw... changed my gear a bit because I dont like eq and want to play with sunder...

Here is my near final gear...

Still loving this build so big thanks again to 99prosorc.

PS: oh and I have 6,3k life, round about 22k armour and my damage with hatred/ash, flask and warchief at max while fighting at 340k

Tried this in Standard and it´s a lot of fun. League is over for me now (was very bad this time, no luck with anything). I´m still hoping to kick some boss asses with this build, but I need a little more defence for that. Any tweaks for hard enemies? I have some mana problems with hatred/ash, what can I do there?
But thanks, a great variation with sunder. I like this skill
Anyone tried using Death's Oath Astral Plate with this build?

LOVE THIS BUILD GOT ME TO 89 ON HARDCORE, 20K ARMOR, UBER LAB IS EASY. ANY ADVICE WHAT I SHOULD GO FOR NEXT?

FORGOT TO LINK MY CHEST PIECE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info