d3 > poe

d3 can suck my balls does not even touch poe even if harbinger is a shit league. poe>d3 anytime, anyday, anywhere yo.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Yo fuck that game.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 18, 2017, 5:12:08 PM
Can't say I didn't have fun again for 7 days on Season start.

While PoE keep my attention for like a month at least every League.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
I got a lot more enjoyment from D3's Necromancer pack than i did from 3.0 Harbinger. Very disappointing.
I read that apparently Blizzard finds it hard to make 2D game (remake of Diablo 2): http://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-remaster-its-going-to-be-difficult-to-make-it-feel-exactly-like-the-same-game/. That's so sad. But a D1 or D2 remake (in 2D!) could for me beat Path of Exile for a long time. But D3 = joke
"
I read that apparently Blizzard finds it hard to make 2D game (remake of Diablo 2): http://www.pcgamer.com/diablo-2-remaster-its-going-to-be-difficult-to-make-it-feel-exactly-like-the-same-game/. That's so sad. But a D1 or D2 remake (in 2D!) could for me beat Path of Exile for a long time. But D3 = joke

Not surprised. Unless you can get that entire Diablo 2 team together, it's gonna be rough. Shit even with the OG team I bet they forgot a lot of stuff. Blizzard is just a corporation, its the developers that are the artists. Can't just hire a bunch of millenials and expect them to replicate a real piece of art like Diablo 2.
Sure you can. You know all the specifics of the game. The problem seems to be mainly that most programmers are 3D programmers and have no more 2D knowledge (for making engines). But for a big and rich company like Blizzard it shouldn't be too hard to find really good 2D programmers but apparently it is hard according to them.
"
yahoogmail wrote:

Thats why a LOT more people play d3 than they play poe?

Even with necromancer p2w d3 is a much better game and a lot more people play it than shit 4 acts recycled poe content.

A high amount of players does not equal a "better game". League of Legends has more players that The Witcher 3, but can hardly be viewed as a "better game".

Why do we have to name a "winner" between PoE and D3? They appeal to different kind of players. If you like character customization, interesting items and trading - play PoE. If you like smooth mechanics, self found and arcade-y - play D3.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
yahoogmail wrote:
lets have a common sense and honest discussion of the current stat of fail of oriath vs diablo 3

I like D3 for its campaign, I like party play, there are many very fun builds, while in PoE I like to play only two gems so far.

In PoE I like trading and gearing up character; in D3 its not bad, but fun from it do not last for long time. Most of time I enjoy trading in PoE. What I dont like is micromanagement, making maps and all this small clicky crap - its retarded - it all can be auto and not to waste time.

Overall I like D3 better for joy it brings, but fun last few weeks only. PoE, because of its f2p model, makes everything possible to player stay in game forever.

Fun better in D3, achievement feeling better in PoE.
"
Abielail wrote:
Diablo 3 doesn't half half the depth of Diablo 2 FAR less than PoE.

Anyone who enjoys Diablo 3 CLEARLY never played Diablo 2

In Diablo I had lvl 49 70%xp sorceressv (till reinstall Windows), in d2 this season have light sorc with enigma, infinity, griffin, skillers etc. And I am enjoying D3 a ton.
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 24, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info