d3 > poe

Diablo 3 is surely much more polished game play and skill is much more smooth

end game of path of exile is same boring as Diablo 3...

Map, labyrinths vs greater rift and rift..... same shit
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
D3 is terrible and easy because

1) Legendaries rain from the sky like candy. Rares are useless.
2) The game holds your hand like you are three years old.
3) No thought required. Slap on the same legendary set most everyone uses in your class and go.

D3 isn't comparable to PoE because it has no RPG to be seen. It's a mindless action game that is fun for only a short while.

Mean while

It's raining unique, 95% of item are shit and why even have it in game ?
I just wish Diablo's content wasn't so limited. Tired of pushing GRs, and I don't plan on spending countless hours perfecting gear just so I can push 2 rifts higher.
2.6.1 looks sick tho.
Wow... went on a five day road trip and this thread is still here. Grats, OP... great troll.
i played diablo 3. i played it for 2 weeks. after that i found tetris to be more interesting..

thats my opinion about diablo 3. That it has NOTHING to do with diablo games.

Its more similar to candy crush saga...

And its absolute and utter garbage.

Comparing diablo 3 and Path of exile is like comparing fiat 2003 vs Mercedes Benz 2017.

The ONLY thing better than poe as rpg is diablo 2.

Amin.

ps: trying to play diablo 3 is like trying to eat dog shit. ( but i think eating dog shit will taste better..)

add-2 The answer to those who wanted to know why many ppl play diablo3 even now.. It's simple, because according to UN, 75% of the world population are imbeciles. Below 75iq. Thats the answer.
As someone who's played Diablo 3 for over 1K hours in total, i can objectively say that neither of the two is the best.

They both scratch the itch, and both in their own way. PoE is more complex and more in-depth, but slower paced (at least for new players).
Diablo 3 is more user-friendly, and provides a 'right-in-the-action' experience, although it's oversimplified compared to the source material.

All i hope is that both games keep evolving towards being better, and in Blizzard's case, design Diablo 4 to be more like what Diablo was, and less like what it's become.
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Abielail wrote:
Diablo 3 doesn't half half the depth of Diablo 2 FAR less than PoE.

Anyone who enjoys Diablo 3 CLEARLY never played Diablo 2

In Diablo I had lvl 49 70%xp sorceressv (till reinstall Windows), in d2 this season have light sorc with enigma, infinity, griffin, skillers etc. And I am enjoying D3 a ton.

Why in the name of all that is sane would you put an enigma on a sorc?
"
yahoogmail wrote:
lets have a common sense and honest discussion of the current stat of fail of oriath vs diablo 3

You can't be serious? Common sense tells me that honestly Diablo 3 is terrible.
"
quicksixteen wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
Abielail wrote:
Diablo 3 doesn't half half the depth of Diablo 2 FAR less than PoE.

Anyone who enjoys Diablo 3 CLEARLY never played Diablo 2

In Diablo I had lvl 49 70%xp sorceressv (till reinstall Windows), in d2 this season have light sorc with enigma, infinity, griffin, skillers etc. And I am enjoying D3 a ton.

Why in the name of all that is sane would you put an enigma on a sorc?

It gives teleport, so have 2 skill points. Faster run is great in towns. Strength great for more hp or mana (using mage plate), hp for each kill is great too. Rest like more magic find, bonus to hp, damage goes to mana are good as well. I was using Chains of Honor, but it is good only if I lack resists - 65% resists to all is fantastic, but in everything else Enigma is better.

.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info