d3 > poe

"
Darkside2010 wrote:
What is D3 ?

Dildo 3
Boys will be boys
"
yahoogmail wrote:

Thats why a LOT more people play d3 than they play poe?

Even with necromancer p2w d3 is a much better game and a lot more people play it than shit 4 acts recycled poe content.

I'd wager that D3 is more poular only because its much much easier to understand and get familiar with. Its a great game no doubt, but poe is more enticing when you know how it works.
"
JakeTheZombie wrote:

Dildo 3

Oh, then I know why Op likes it more.
No. 1 comedy topic. Thanks OP.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Darkside2010 wrote:
What is D3 ?

So like a few years ago a bunch of scrubs with a ton of funding got together and decided "hey, diablo 2 is a really great action RPG, we should totally make a literal sequel".

They then developed a grindy arcade button masher based on world of warcraft and put some diablo lore into it and called it diablo 3. That's the game people are referring to when they say "D3". It's sad, really. It has no connection to the original Blizzard North developers and yet because of Money they're allowed to use the diablo trademark :P

(can you tell how much I hate current blizzard?)
"
"
Darkside2010 wrote:
What is D3 ?

So like a few years ago a bunch of scrubs with a ton of funding got together and decided "hey, diablo 2 is a really great action RPG, we should totally make a literal sequel".

They then developed a grindy arcade button masher based on world of warcraft and put some diablo lore into it and called it diablo 3. That's the game people are referring to when they say "D3". It's sad, really. It has no connection to the original Blizzard North developers and yet because of Money they're allowed to use the diablo trademark :P

(can you tell how much I hate current blizzard?)

The real history is even better. You know there was a Diablo 3 that never got published?
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
"
yahoogmail wrote:
ENGLAND IS MY CITY

and here I thought England was a country

you must be very rich indeed
I dont see any any key!
Diablo 3 doesn't half half the depth of Diablo 2 FAR less than PoE.

Anyone who enjoys Diablo 3 CLEARLY never played Diablo 2
Tala Moana Warrior!
The OP has been given his time out... let this thread die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info