Stuck on a loading screen

Having the stuck in loading screen problem as well ( i tought i was the only 1 rofl till i checked out the forums)

It looks like switching servers for me works from time to time (from EU to USA) but i lagg @ the US servers xD

Hope this will be fixed soonish
“I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything."
Ok, so after another fruitless PackCheck I found out I actually only get the "Failed to connect to instance" error when trying to load the shore encampment. An old legacy character could join forest encampment with no problems. Started a new character, killed Hillock, went to camp -> back to menu. So, what's my next step?
Same Problem here, sometimes it works then i get another 10 times stucked in the loading screen ...

changing the location helps sometimes but most of the times it does not :(

hopefully they will fix it soon
Same problem, how i can fix this?
So, I have a potentially similar issue. Frequently when I load the game I get the loading splash page, and it never changes. Eventually, I will hear music. If I hit enter, I'll start hearing the rattling chains of the choose character screen. Another enter, and the music cuts out, to eventually be replaced with town music. Nothing ever changes in the visual, and I have found no way to interact with the game. Or at least no way of knowing whether or not I'm interacting with the game. I've tried clicking around, but it's kind of hard to know if anything is happening without the visual feedback.

It is really annoying, since the loading tends to be fairly slow to begin with, and having to try again and again tends to make me want to play something else instead...
I think it's linked to the charge of the server.

I don't remember having that issue during the day and yesterday evening when there's more player i couldn't go through Vaal's ruins, too much loading screen before the next way point...
I've got the same problem, 80% of the time, I see the teleport screen, and after 3-4min waiting I will be back on the Login Screen. So it makes no sense to play the game.

it's too bad.

Logged in today, same situation like the last few days ... i'm updating windows right now, maybe there is the issue.

haven't really played the last few days, because of this stucking load screen stuff :(

but i'm still loving the game :)

I'm really looking forward for fixing this issue

Update: Played yesterday for about a hour, and then the problem came back ... i tried every solution which was suggested here, and now i cant even play any character on any server :/

System

Intel i5 - 760 @ 2,8 ghz
8 gig Ram DDR-3 @ 1600 MHZ
Asus P7P55LE
Gforce 670 GTX AMP! Version

i tried it also with several res. settings, but it didn't change anything ... at least.

The game is pretty nice, and to me it seems like it's a problem from my side, its damn anoying if you want to play but you can't :(

Maybe i'm going to find a solution for this problem, i will keep you up to date for those who have the same problems like me :/
Last edited by Maickel32 on Aug 12, 2012, 6:40:16 AM
Fix for Loading screen bug
*it was work for me at least*

Even if you have disabled, don't use or just get other firewall open Windows Firewall Settings. On Exceptions tab add Client.exe and apply.

Other thing that can interrupt your game experience is your anti-virus protection, that can switch to "gamer" settings and block some changes. Add client.exe as exception too.

Both sounds "noob-like" but make sure first that are set in right way! :) Hope that helps.
Having similliar issue, game is unplayable at the moment.

*edit*

lowered my security on xfinity (my internet provider) and now I am not encountering any issues.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Aug 12, 2012, 10:00:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info