Stuck on a loading screen

Currently I am unable to enter the game at all. It just gets stuck on the loading screen, even before I am able to select the character to play.
Changing servers does NOT work for me, so I can only wait for GGG to fix this problem
Sorry to hear that.
I have the same problem atm that I sometimes can't even connect to the game client, so stuck on 1. loading screen.
Still, after restarting the client once or twice it work fine.
ign: UpForJava
Had same problem, i couldn't even load into game after choosing my character.
Re-installed the game, removed all characters (decided to start again) and picked shadow.
And it worked!I got into game and ran to 1st npc zone (shore-sth) and now i cannot go any further, im stuck at loading screen when i try to leave this shore-something!
Not sure if this is what other people are getting but I got a crash while trying to move into The Western Forest for the first time. I had been playing for about 15 minutes. The error message said:

"Art/Textures/Environment/forest/forestground4ns.dds": In source code file: Resource\TextureResource.cpp at line 37,
Processing file: Art/Textures/Environment/forest/forestground4ns.dds
Error: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Description: Ran out of memory
I get stuck on the loading screen 50% of the times when I enter a different area. It's absolutely frustrating :/
For a few weeks now I've been able to play without problems on the American gateway. As soon as I try Europe though, I get stuck when switching areas. This is a shame, since I live in Europe and the extra lag from being on the American gateway makes playing less fun. Are you guys working on this? This has been going on for weeks, and is abit discouraging.
First time in Act 2 I tried to port from Forest Encampment to Shore Encampment in Act 1. Got stuck on loading screen with following message:
Go for the eyes Boo!
HelloI got that issue too. I stuck on a Laoding screen every 50% I enter one. And not only that.

Also 8of10 times the game crashes on The start screen.
I cant even click on options or anything else. It instantly crashes and says the client.exe caused a problem.

I just played this game and i liked it, but man this piece of software is the most unstable thing i ever played.

I know this is just a Beta, but the amount of stucks and crashes is just redicilous.

Also if it would be a constant problem it would make at least sense. But that it crashes only 8/10 times makes it just unlogical.

Sry for my english.

My speccs

Windows xp
Athlon x2 6000+
4gig Ram
160 gig Western Digital 7200 rpm
nvidia 450 gts

Dunno if that is a problem with my system but i would wonder cause its just random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info