Stuck on a loading screen

I got the same problem. Shore encampment loads just fine, but i get stuck on the Mud flats loading screen.

Restarted the instance made it load, but jeez.

Edit: And submerged passage. Or whats its name.
Last edited by Jimbio on Aug 1, 2012, 10:09:31 AM
I've been getting this error constantly on european servers since the third public stress test weekend. Seems like at least 1/3 of zones fail to load and usually I cannot even load into towns, so I practically can't play on european servers at all.

On the other hand, I can play on US servers and experience only 0-2 corrupted instances per day. Ping is acceptable - around 160 ms - which is only 4 times higher than EU ping.

Seems like the problem is related to europe server.
Hello,

Can somebody help us, i'll gave my bonus key to my friend, he entered game, came to shore encampment, all is ok, but when he try to enter Terraces, load screen stucks, was looking for solutions, we tried all.

Ctrl+click, new - didnt help
Change to America, ctrl+click, new - didnt help
pack check - didnt help
deleting some file in documents (saw on forum) - didnt help

Im loggin on his account - all is good.

some true solutions??

Thank you.

I cry when angels deserve to die!
If you can log into his account and all if fine, then he either, needs to turn off sound, update OS and video drivers.
Somtimes when i try to load new instance when loading screen is I still hear sounds from old location (sometimes they are looped) and after moment it kick me back to login screen
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
Somtimes when i try to load new instance when loading screen is I still hear sounds from old location (sometimes they are looped) and after moment it kick me back to login screen

Same thing happens to my friend. However it seems, that if he is the one who creates/joins instance first, then it works. Maybe it was only coincidence.
Okay now I've started to get the instance error with the town on the European gateway. Tried 3 times to no avail. America loads fine, but I don't want to play with 180ms ping.

Can anyone confirm that forwarding the ports on your router is a sure fix? I mean like 100% works, bees knees and all that?

This problem is driving me up the wall. The game kicks insane amounts of ass but I just wish GGG would make this problem go away. It started with 9.11 for me I think... have they changed anything that could have caused this?

EDIT: Okay so, I tried allowing the ports listed in the OP, but it didn't help.

Was there something I did wrong? I put my IP address as the rule "destination". When setting up firewall rules, what do the "source" and "destination" fields mean?
IGN: SpectralBeard
Last edited by TijuanaToad on Aug 4, 2012, 7:31:47 AM
Yep. Just started to get this error as well.
Infact, I can't even play the game anymore. Nothing loads. I can get into Shore Encampment but nothing else. I tried switching between servers (America-Europe) but that didn't help much.

Funny because yesterday I was playing on my Ranger and everything was just fine and dandy.
Well i got the same problem always stuck in a new loadscreen to maps on Europe server when i switched the gateway to America it work perfect but latency is big higher :| and sometimes lags drastically so i am nearly death at Hc any one knows how to make Europe gateway to work normaly without stucking on load screen ?
Nope, i'm pretty used to that bug now ( i'm stuck right now at a loading screen... ) and the only thing i can say is try to run in fullscreen ( for me it seems to help a tone, not too sure tho ) and if you get it try US server and Ctrl clic.

What's sure is that if you did get the freeze the instance will never load so to avoid waiting 15 min Ctrl clic is the only way.

I which we could get a word, just a little, from GGG. The OP is from February, i know they're a little indie team but just a word to know that their on it would be cool.

Edit : Actually you can tell if the freeze is going to happen or not . If the sound of your aera ( ambient sound ) continue to play after a moment it will freeze, when it's stop right on the beginning it's usually ok..
Last edited by super_maZon on Aug 4, 2012, 3:17:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info