[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

firestorm has a much higher proc/sec, beside BV need some high stack to reach decent hit/sec. So firestorm is alot better
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Thoughts on altering the build to fit flicker strike?

Blood rage + daresso's passion = 50% chance to gain frenzy on kill
green dream at templar for another 48% to gain frenzy on kill

always wanted to play a flicker discharge build

maybe swap out flicker for cyclone when bossing
thanks for all your feedback, i appreciate it!

for charge generation, firestorm is simply the best because it reaches the most hits. ball lightning gets some hits on the enemy too, but firestorm still performs better. i have a blade vortex in my cast when dmg taken setup=> cwdt immortal call inc dur blade vortex. it's nice with a high duration but does not even come close to the firestorm generation in coc. for mapping it's pretty effective when you run from one group to another and get some charges from blade vortex before you start cycloning through them.

i can't imagine this build beeing viable as raider. pathfinder offers so much more.

as for flicker, i played around with a terminus est flicker coc discharge once and no matter how good you will get it, flicker in combination with discharge will always be clunky because discharge consumes the frenzy charges needed to sustain flicker. if you really want to pull out more clearspeed for maps, go with shield charge.
however cyclone is best in terms of damage as well as survivability due to stun immunity and moving around permanently.

i use a purity of ice just to get my resists decent. my gear lacks cold resi. with better gear i would swap to purity of lightning/purity of fire or a 2. curse. rf is cool and all but the only fight i could see it beeing useful would be shaper. i guess you could include rf with a purity of fire and dying sun flask, degen shouldn't be too bad that way. could be interesting!

as said before, arcane surge + curse is a cool idea and could give some nice dps boost. i tried it and i have to admit i'm just too lazy to cast it every few seconds. i just prefer hitting 12345 and right click through content ;p
Last edited by Sacr0 on Aug 20, 2017, 6:44:52 PM
hm, that looks interresting!

But as i understand, you are using pathfinder for permanent vinktars uptime, but... What do you think about this build as berserker? Can it work? Because 5200 hp seems pretty low, and i think you can get more life as berserker
"
1322837 wrote:
hm, that looks interresting!

But as i understand, you are using pathfinder for permanent vinktars uptime, but... What do you think about this build as berserker? Can it work? Because 5200 hp seems pretty low, and i think you can get more life as berserker

this build can reach 6k hp pretty easily as pathfinder. maybe even more. i dont have life on my jewels yet. would become expensive though. i use pathfinder for vinktar AND for a permanent uptime diamond flask which is reaaaallly important. we generate our charge with crits so the crit chance buff from diamond flask is crucial to make this work. i'm not sure if you can reach the same amount of crits as berserker when the diamond flasks runs out. also as berserker you will suffer vs ele status ailments as well as corrupting blood. you cant remove that with unique flasks. the flask setup would have to be very different in my opinion. It might still be a good choice, maybe someone can make some awesome berserker build based on this one!
i really think non-crit mjolnir version is much better in terms of defense and same or even more on dmg :)
"
velislav87 wrote:
i really think non-crit mjolnir version is much better in terms of defense and same or even more on dmg :)

it might be better in terms of defence , although this one is pretty decent for only 5,2k life. there are a lot of extra defensive layers like wise oak, nature's boon, fortify, leech. i'm currently lvl 95 heading for 96 and usually dont die during mapping.

could you explain or add a PoB code how you plan to reach same or even more dps with a non crit discharge? discharge really has to be built on crit with those cool jewel crit multiplier rolls that work on discharge and a 7% base chance.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1876438 im speaking about this build
bandit?
also how is it mapping wise? Is the AOE still a issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info