[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

i updated a screenshot for shaper relevance ;) will make a video from shaper fight really soon!
i sustain my mana with a clarity currently. it's not optimal but it works. also 1 jewel with +2mana/hit
"
Sacr0 wrote:
i updated a screenshot for shaper relevance ;) will make a video from shaper fight really soon!
i sustain my mana with a clarity currently. it's not optimal but it works. also 1 jewel with +2mana/hit

i would sugguest u also use arcane surge+curse. It really help for the mana sustain. Im looking fowrad for that shaper video, i have alot of friends who are big fan of mjolner its good to see it being stronger now.

putting ur build into POB... im actually very suprised this build require some skill to kill shaper with it giving that u have around 212K per discharge vs shaper (w/o shock). U can always put RF n go up to 300K per discharge but still very impressive.
i also upgraded my jewel XD

Also id like to sugguest that u switch for intuitive leap on the PC/endu cluster so u could save 3 point that would let u pick another jewel near scion, or maybe just grab more life.

on a side note i did upgraded my jewel XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 20, 2017, 4:20:14 AM
Hello Exiles,this build look really good. Im gonna try your build but as a berserker for the free leech im bad flask smasher, so i hope it'll work fine with marauder.
I made a pob lvl 100 if u guys can tell me if i can play this build, if i dont go pathinder. Sorry for my bad english.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uUk7H7fU
*Update* added shaper video( not deathless. 1 stupid rip vs that unshaped guy and 1 rip to shaper with 5% hp left- had no cull equipped)

yeah discharge dmg is at 228k vs shaper on my current build. it's still 1 mil shaper dps with 5 hits per second but it's not a faceroll vs shaper^^ need a bit more dmg (better jewels like you have ;D)
i tried to make use of arcane surge because it gives great mana sustain+damage but i really hated to selfcast it every few seconds...i will give it another try. good thing would be that i have no need for clarity anymore and can reserve something else.
as for the jewel i'm unsure. sure, it would give me another 3 points but i would have to use 2 of them for 8% inc maximum mana which practically does nothing. when mapping some power/endurance charge duration seems fitting better to me. if i just grab life i loose the actual crit multipliers from the jewel i have to unequip:(

"
Dimix31410 wrote:
Hello Exiles,this build look really good. Im gonna try your build but as a berserker for the free leech im bad flask smasher, so i hope it'll work fine with marauder.
I made a pob lvl 100 if u guys can tell me if i can play this build, if i dont go pathinder. Sorry for my bad english.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uUk7H7fU

tree looks good but i am not sure if you can sustain your diamond flask vs bosses as berserker. no diamond flask= less crits= less dmg. also you will be able to get ele status ailment as well as corrupting blood etc that you cannot remove with those unique flasks. So you should reconsider your flask setup as berserker.

Last edited by Sacr0 on Aug 20, 2017, 6:11:02 AM
i might have explain the change badly. What i mean is that u use intuitive leap to save 3 point then u can grab scion mana+jewel to put the jewel u would take out by intuitive leap
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
yeah i understand that but basically its just 16% inc maximum mana instead of 10 int, 18% power charge duration and 18% endurance charge duration right?
Oh hey a new Mjolner build. I've been trying to make this item work for a few leagues now so I have some insights you might find helpful.

A misconception I'd like to correct: Mjolner's cooldown (as well as those from CoC, CwDT, etc) is global on the skill, so socketing a second Discharge in Mjolner would have no positive benefit (and socketing Discharge in a CoC setup would limit you to the much slower .5s cooldown when triggered), even if you could get enough hits to theoretically trigger it. Some of the old Mjolner-Discharge builds used Arc for extra charge generation, but that was with a Romira's so probably isn't relevant or necessary.

A few other things to squeeze out a bit more damage: somebody already mentioned an Arcane Surge setup, AS+IncDur+Curse gives you a nice boost of spell damage and mana regen with pretty good uptime. You can also add a totally unlinked Righteous Fire for an insane boost of spell damage, though you'll probably only want it for bosses and would need a Dousing flask so it probably isn't worth the effort.

I really like your charge generation setup, very clever way of getting tons of hits. Have you tried Ball Lightning instead of Firestorm? I doubt it would be any stronger, but it might be worth testing.

Also, why Purity of Ice?
Last edited by KnotPainTension on Aug 20, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
"
Sacr0 wrote:
yeah i understand that but basically its just 16% inc maximum mana instead of 10 int, 18% power charge duration and 18% endurance charge duration right?

correct, well im sugguesting it incase u need more defense or something but yeah atm its not that much, but u have 3 point in reserve if u do modification.
Guys what do you think is it work with Ranger (Raider) only for the frenzy charges? Or which class will be can reach the maximum damage?
why not blade vortex instead of firestorm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info