[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

i've tried 4 classes for cospri's discharge this league and i've found scion to be by far the best. I've cleared all content with it though i'm not going to lie, bosses like shaper are a bit sketch at my level. I'm wondering if i should respec my pathfinder for mjolner to do bosses etc.

and i got some pretty godly jewels too. My shaper dps with my bosskiller setup on this char is like 1.7m but I have to go back for flask charges after i all in the uncreated (well maybe a bit less if you consider ee on the second discharge?) Thus having to face the shaper at nearly max hp at all phases. I kill him using 2/3 portals generally because 3rd phase vortexes are too much for my brain to handle. Also by the looks of the item stat requirement i'm going to assunme that i'll actually need str gear.... is that right?
Last edited by Jangerson on Oct 2, 2017, 12:52:16 PM
"
SCamera wrote:
Thanks again for the guide hit 40/40 challenges this league with this build. Managed to do uber atziri for the first time in this game using only two portals (misstepped on her storm call twice) and I've also managed to do a deathless shaper as well. I also managed to get up to lvl 96 with the build which is the farthest I've ever got a character in this game.

Final Gear:
Spoiler

Final POB Stats (290k per discharge on shaper = ~1.3M dps at max charges):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/C6jv0G7s

very nice, congratulations :D
"
Jangerson wrote:
i've tried 4 classes for cospri's discharge this league and i've found scion to be by far the best. I've cleared all content with it though i'm not going to lie, bosses like shaper are a bit sketch at my level. I'm wondering if i should respec my pathfinder for mjolner to do bosses etc.

and i got some pretty godly jewels too. My shaper dps with my bosskiller setup on this char is like 1.7m but I have to go back for flask charges after i all in the uncreated (well maybe a bit less if you consider ee on the second discharge?) Thus having to face the shaper at nearly max hp at all phases. I kill him using 2/3 portals generally because 3rd phase vortexes are too much for my brain to handle. Also by the looks of the item stat requirement i'm going to assunme that i'll actually need str gear.... is that right?

you can sustain your flasks as pathfinder but not as scion. you need a lot of str on gear to make mjölner work, yeah.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
Jangerson wrote:

you can sustain your flasks as pathfinder but not as scion. you need a lot of str on gear to make mjölner work, yeah.

considering that i've played scion/assassin/occultist/pathfinder CoC this league i do know that pf can sustain flasks. My bigger question tbh is whether or not this build is tankier than my scion. If i can sustain flasks but get one shot by various attacks there's not much point in me respeccing my pathfinder
in my opinion pathfinder is a lot tankier than scion because wise oak + reduced ele dmg taken from ascendancy helps a lot. the immunity to ele ailments as well as bleeding and instant leech from vinktar makes this char pretty tanky. we also have a long duration (~3sec) immortal call that helps a lot vs phys dmg. i lvled this char to lvl 99 and didnt really get oneshot at all. only thing that oneshots is uber atziri / shaper slams. you can facetank any guardian as pathfinder. reflect can be an issue if you spec into too much dmg.
Hello, back tracked 15 pages and didnt see it so hopefully this hasnt been asked. Do you think this build would work as Berserker? With it we can ditch vinktar. Don't need to worry about mana. Can also get 40% more damage. But will give up 24% movement speed and bleed immunity.

Edited: spent the last two hours reading everything on the internet, came across your replies to comments on the reddit post. It answered my question regarding berserker's viability and also some questions i have in mind. Your posts totally convinced me to do it as pathfinder. Will start leveling one tomorrow, thank you :D
Last edited by hahahahoha on Oct 3, 2017, 8:26:31 PM
good luck ;) hope you enjoy it!
t
Last edited by IC1101NEPTUN on Oct 4, 2017, 10:16:05 PM
Damn... I love discharge and always wanted to use mjolner. Do I really want to reroll again ><??

Thanks for the build!
leveling until you can use mjölner can be a bit annoying, make sure to buy good leveling gear and have a lot of movespeed!
the build is a lot of fun though ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info