[3.5] Mjölner Untethered 3.5 UPDATE! Mjölner is back! Uberelder+Shaper done

With the new changes to shock, i think you can dish out more damage for high hp enemies if you switch the ele focus gem to controlled destruction. you would still have 70% to crit with it and though you loose 10% damage on the gem you can get much more shock effect from 10% (vinktars) up to 50%. looking at your phoenix vid its something worth testing further imo
"
SinuredXD wrote:
With the new changes to shock, i think you can dish out more damage for high hp enemies if you switch the ele focus gem to controlled destruction. you would still have 70% to crit with it and though you loose 10% damage on the gem you can get much more shock effect from 10% (vinktars) up to 50%. looking at your phoenix vid its something worth testing further imo

yeah i tested contrl. destruction+shock in mjölner - as well as ele focus in discharge socketed in mjölner and a 2. discharge setup in coc to proc shocks. shock is a very interesting mechanic but i did not feel any dps boost in using it - although i might have to test it a bit more! enemies already take 10% inc dmg from shock due to vessel of vinktar(or is it 15% due to flasks effectiveness? not sure.) i'm not sure how far we're able to scale our inc dmg taken from shock against high hp enemies.
Anyway thanks for your feedback, you might have some point there. I gotta figure it out vs some bosses!
Last edited by Sacr0 on Aug 18, 2017, 6:37:06 PM
You leech from vinktar only?
"
JoopO wrote:
You leech from vinktar only?

yes, with pathfinder and some flask management you have to get used to(overflowing chalice) , it has 100% uptime.
thx for making that guide, ive been playing cospri's pathfinder on STD with that specific setup where u sustain non legacy vinktar even vs boss, its a awesome setup.

here my gear:

keep in mind that im playing STD, if id be playing league i would play it has life for sure.

im looking foward to ur update about that build
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
what jewel ?
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
here's the jewel
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
What would be the chest setup for 5L?
Did you take a bandit reward or skillpoints?
wish i had those jewels phil xD.

most imprtant for jewels is crit multiplier as said in the "explanations"
i took 2 respec points because this build needs a lot of them to travel from ranger via witch to marauder. alira could work to, every stats she provides helps us.

For a 5L chest you can leave additional accuracy out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info