Audio Suggestions.

I could probably do that. Ill talk to the boss, see if he is happy with me adding this.
The audio guy.
nvm got my answer here
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/352611/page/1#p3118758

thanks for listening
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Apr 25, 2013, 6:31:53 PM
"
Ivyblossom wrote:
Please add some kind of sound effect for when the character runs out of mana. Yes, my character does say something like "I'm out of mana" but not every time. In most cases, he just stands there doing nothing.

I understand that excessive combat dialogue may annoy players, but the lack of indications annoys me to a greater extent.

My templar no longer says 'My mana is spent', he just stopped all of a sudden last patch, completely.

Which is actually fine by me, the way my build works, I can hit oom every sec or two without it being an issue.
Casually casual.

That's a bug. All character dialog was deactivated, they're working on fixing it.
"
WarDragon wrote:
That's a bug. All character dialog was deactivated, they're working on fixing it.

Yeah I just saw, it's fixed in 7b.

Damn.
Casually casual.

"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
I could probably do that. Ill talk to the boss, see if he is happy with me adding this.

yeah a consistent warning for a lack of mana would be great. I would argue the same for when low on life too. Probably a toggle option to remove such warnings could be made? I know Torchlight 2 implemented such an option after many complaints about it in Torchlight 1.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 26, 2013, 6:46:16 AM
"

I would argue the same for when low on life too.

This has been planned for ages, in fact all the assets are set up, it just requires some programmer time!
The audio guy.
"
Ivyblossom wrote:
I understand that excessive combat dialogue may annoy players, but the lack of indications annoys me to a greater extent.

Just make it toggelable, the way blizzard did with wow, "Enable error speech" is what they called it I think, should suffice here too ;>
"
Andrew_GGG wrote:
"

I would argue the same for when low on life too.

This has been planned for ages, in fact all the assets are set up, it just requires some programmer time!

Hey andrew

Any way to turn off a heroes sound affect when using spells?

I am playing shadow, and when using freeze-pulse, it sounds so annoying. It makes this constant AHH sound.

Audio Suggestion:-

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/383920

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info