[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

"
dodgeskitz wrote:

So i'm giving this ago this is my current gear. my tool tip damage is 54k with 57% crit for 355%
For mob clearing its fine but on bosses i'm feeling little low on the dps. any thing you can see i need to change to get more out of it.
Obviously i need to 6L the staff allrdy used 300link and nothing :(

In order of importance: 6L Pledge > The Pandemonius amulet > The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask

Pandemonius & Bismuth will give you 35~ Cold pen, which is going to be major vs bosses.

You're also missing your last Ascendancy which is literally gonna increase your overall DPS by half.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 20, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
Could you show us how you incorporated RF into the build please? I'm about to buy a kaom's to follow you but I need direct answers on how you sustain? Thanks.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
Also, small addition here, what's more important, acuity or kaom's?
"

Acuitys.

You sustain RF only by using it on low/no movement boss fights, your leech will sustain it. You don't use it while clearing maps, it's not needed for that anyways.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"

Acuitys.

You sustain RF only by using it on low/no movement boss fights, your leech will sustain it. You don't use it while clearing maps, it's not needed for that anyways.

Understood, and why not assasins mark instead of projectile weakness? Power charges - more crit??
"
"
"

Acuitys.

Understood, and why not assasins mark instead of projectile weakness? Power charges - more crit??

Assassins Mark is definitely a viable option, though I use this build to farm bosses and I feel like most of the time it's wasted due to me not having Power Charges. Where as Projectile Weakness is always working.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Thx nice Guide + Build!
"
Vangorr wrote:
Thx nice Guide + Build!

Thanks for your feedback. (:

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
just letting you know to turn on your vods on twitch :) enjoy the build paige thanks ps you need more rock/hardrock in playlists >_>
"
krazything wrote:
just letting you know to turn on your vods on twitch :) enjoy the build paige thanks ps you need more rock/hardrock in playlists >_>

Woops. Ill do that tonight if i remember. Thanks!

I actually do like some rock music too.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info