[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

Just switched it to public, sorry, forgot about that. At the moment im playing on my Flicker Strike named AbosluteMadmen so Belt, jewelery and gloves from there are also used on my CritPreezingFulse
"
szulerecki wrote:
Just switched it to public, sorry, forgot about that. At the moment im playing on my Flicker Strike named AbosluteMadmen so Belt, jewelery and gloves from there are also used on my CritPreezingFulse

Vaal Haste and damage flasks (Atziri's Promise, Diamond Flask, Kiara's, The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask) are how you burst down bosses.

You have taken too many inefficient damage nodes and not enough life nodes, simply put. A lot of your gear is also focused on damage and not enough life. You're basically geared and specced towards a glass cannon build, which we are not supposed to be.

It's also important to note that damage on Freezing Pulse drops off significantly the further it travels, if you aren't directly in front of a boss and playing it like a regular caster you are going to be dealing much less damage.

Did you happen to notice what type of damage specifically kills you? You have a lot of better options than just a pretty low tier rare chest available to you.

Something like The Perfect Form will give you Phase Acrobatics (30% chance to dodge spell damage) and a "free" Arctic Armor which will give you physical damage & fire damage mitigation. Lightning Coil is another good chest for reducing physical damage.

If I had to guess it seems like you rushed the build and quit it as soon as you got into maps. You really should be paying attention to things like what type of damage is killing you and why are you dying, instant life leech from Vaal Pact is extremely strong so I'm not sure how you could be dying through instant life leech.

Those are my suggestions, also I assume you were using the CWDT setup and not just Frost Bomb right?

Also, Faster Casting is stronger than Increased Crit Strikes for the budget version, I'm going to update my guide to reflect that now.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 22, 2017, 6:36:38 PM
"
"
szulerecki wrote:

Vaal Haste and damage flasks (Atziri's Promise, Diamond Flask, Kiara's, The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask) are how you burst down bosses.

You have taken too many inefficient damage nodes and not enough life nodes, simply put. A lot of your gear is also focused on damage and not enough life. You're basically geared and specced towards a glass cannon build, which we are not supposed to be.

It's also important to note that damage on Freezing Pulse drops off significantly the further it travels, if you aren't directly in front of a boss and playing it like a regular caster you are going to be dealing much less damage.

Did you happen to notice what type of damage specifically kills you? You have a lot of better options than just a pretty low tier rare chest available to you.

Something like The Perfect Form will give you Phase Acrobatics (30% chance to dodge spell damage) and a "free" Arctic Armor which will give you physical damage & fire damage mitigation. Lightning Coil is another good chest for reducing physical damage.

If I had to guess it seems like you rushed the build and quit it as soon as you got into maps. You really should be paying attention to things like what type of damage is killing you and why are you dying, instant life leech from Vaal Pact is extremely strong so I'm not sure how you could be dying through instant life leech.

Those are my suggestions, also I assume you were using the CWDT setup and not just Frost Bomb right?

Also, Faster Casting is stronger than Increased Crit Strikes for the budget version, I'm going to update my guide to reflect that now.

It's mostly phys damage really, if i get in a sticky situation where mobs surround me and bleed my mana to 0 due to MoM so i can't leech life back. Also yeah i noticed that the closer i am the more damage i deal, but since phys damage is really painful to me i'm trying to stick to medium range taking more time to kill mobs, but on bosses even close range dps seems to be "meh" and righteous fire didn't help with it at all, i'd say that's even and nuissance at my point because it a) drains my mana fairly quickly so i'm not able to leech life back b) drains a lot of health so i'm more vulnerable to getting 1 shotted. I'll defnietly take your suggestion into account when i give my character another shot tommorow. Atm while i'm farming on Flicker strike build i usually drop few fuses in my other 6S Pledge in hope for 6L.
Hi, new build player here, is there anything you'd personally recommend instead of RF setup? I feel like I'll have to go a looong way to use it (I'm lvl 74 atm still doing tier 8-9 maps).
Sorry for the noob question, but in your video it looks like you are using GMP. None of your gem links or gear has GMP/LMP in them. Am I missing something?

Aww, the unique jewels. Got it.
Last edited by gregnog on Aug 23, 2017, 9:58:56 PM
it's the unique jewel for freezing pulse (first snow) that you get from the quests
"
Sofftec wrote:
Hi, new build player here, is there anything you'd personally recommend instead of RF setup? I feel like I'll have to go a looong way to use it (I'm lvl 74 atm still doing tier 8-9 maps).

Hey check the updated version of the guide, I just changed a couple of a things.

Doing tier 8-9 maps at level 74 is about as efficient of leveling as you could possibly get (try to do maps 3 levels above your character level for the best XP).
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello Paigey!

I've been playing this build and its awesome!

even tho im playing HC lvl 65ish, no problem at all so far!

I have a few questions for you-

What kind of mods should I avoid while doing maps?

Is there any minor god power better then Yagul? (why do we pick it actually?)

If its not too much to ask can you post the updates on a different comment so we can keep up? I think i read your guide like 3-4 times everyday lol!

Thanks in advance!!

Hi i just wonder would boss killing be faster with another cold spell for example Glacial Cascade. If u switch in GC before boss fighs
"
hDKING wrote:
Hello Paigey!

I've been playing this build and its awesome!

even tho im playing HC lvl 65ish, no problem at all so far!

I have a few questions for you-

What kind of mods should I avoid while doing maps?

Is there any minor god power better then Yagul? (why do we pick it actually?)

If its not too much to ask can you post the updates on a different comment so we can keep up? I think i read your guide like 3-4 times everyday lol!

Thanks in advance!!

Hey thanks for the feedback, glad to hear it's working out well in HC. I thought it would have potential there.

I tend to avoid Ele Reflect, Added Cold Damage (freezes) and monsters poison on hit.

I take Yugul in case you run into a random Ele Reflect mob.. I rather be safe vs reflect mobs than the other choices available to us.. like physical damage mitigation while stationary.. very bland imo and not that big of a deal in most cases.

And yeah I can do that. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info