[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

impressive, congrats !
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I love Freezing Pulse and playing Marauder however I hate lightning warp unfortunately.

My question is what other options would be available to use movement abilities such as Whirling Blades or Shield Charge, in terms of items

Thanks

If you're running Onslaught on your FP links & maybe a Quicksilver then you could get away with just using Flame Dash to cross gaps.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Bowzita wrote:
impressive, congrats !

Thank you. :)
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 19, 2017, 2:17:22 PM
Thanks very much for posting this build. I'm enjoying it. Trying to figure out where the two jewels go, though. In the final tree I see that one goes on the very left side, but the other nodes don't seem to have 40 int in the medium radius.
"
twittgenstein wrote:
Thanks very much for posting this build. I'm enjoying it. Trying to figure out where the two jewels go, though. In the final tree I see that one goes on the very left side, but the other nodes don't seem to have 40 int in the medium radius.

Hey I put mine right below MoM & in the Templar area.

Remember that jewels that require stats within a certain radius don't require the actual node to be taken for you to gain the effect.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
how did u deal with reflect pls?
"
Hidden_Fancy wrote:
how did u deal with reflect pls?

I've never died to reflect, you might want to run an ele resist flask.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
A quick swap you may want to make:

On the leveling build, you recommend running a Controlled Destruction. I realize this is probably because after you get 70-80 points in the tree your crit chance is high enough to make the 100% lower crit chance from CD negligible, but before you have Written in Blood, Doom Cast, and Annihilation, the crit chance is still relatively low, like in the <10% range. I would advise instead going with something like crit damage.

Currently as of L38 I'm running FP > Cold Pen > Spell Echo > Crit Damage > Inc. Crit > Added Cold, and playing around with swapping those with Faster Casting.

I'll keep posting as I level. Just on day 1 of the build. It's a fun build so far. I don't think I will be able to afford the Acuity any time soon although the rest of the build uniques are within my budget from my first build this league, so I'm going to have to figure out where to come up with either the points to get down to Vaal Pact or the cash for an Acuity.
"
TenarWhat wrote:
A quick swap you may want to make:

On the leveling build, you recommend running a Controlled Destruction. I realize this is probably because after you get 70-80 points in the tree your crit chance is high enough to make the 100% lower crit chance from CD negligible, but before you have Written in Blood, Doom Cast, and Annihilation, the crit chance is still relatively low, like in the <10% range. I would advise instead going with something like crit damage.

Currently as of L38 I'm running FP > Cold Pen > Spell Echo > Crit Damage > Inc. Crit > Added Cold, and playing around with swapping those with Faster Casting.

I'll keep posting as I level. Just on day 1 of the build. It's a fun build so far. I don't think I will be able to afford the Acuity any time soon although the rest of the build uniques are within my budget from my first build this league, so I'm going to have to figure out where to come up with either the points to get down to Vaal Pact or the cash for an Acuity.

Good point, thanks. :)

Glad to hear you're having fun with the build so far!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

So i'm giving this ago this is my current gear. my tool tip damage is 54k with 57% crit for 355%
For mob clearing its fine but on bosses i'm feeling little low on the dps. any thing you can see i need to change to get more out of it.
Obviously i need to 6L the staff allrdy used 300link and nothing :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info