[3.0] Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | All Bosses Down | Videos | Leveling | Budget Friendly

Added a leveling guide, working on a budget version as well.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Just spent a few hours redoing the entire guide & updating everything. Added leveling & budget versions as well, updated trees, recommended gems, flasks, incorporated RF into the build for bossing and a lot more.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Uploading all guardian kills, pretty sloppy gameplay on my end, but just so everybody can see it can do all bosses.

Working on uber atziri & shaper next.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
This looks fun, what tier bosses do you think the budget build could do comfortably before the more expensive gear is needed? Thanks
"
Merkoh wrote:
This looks fun, what tier bosses do you think the budget build could do comfortably before the more expensive gear is needed? Thanks

Up to T15 at the very least.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I would level up with spark using axioms until like 45, then switch to rare wands. I guess its up to personal preference, but 3.0 spark leveling is OP.
Which amulet is specifically the best for late game fighting??

Also what body piece that is affordable could the cheap builders play?
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
I love Freezing Pulse and playing Marauder however I hate lightning warp unfortunately.

My question is what other options would be available to use movement abilities such as Whirling Blades or Shield Charge, in terms of items

Thanks
"
Which amulet is specifically the best for late game fighting??

Also what body piece that is affordable could the cheap builders play?

The Pandemonius is overall the best amulet.

You pretty much use anything for a chest, but to make it easy I just suggest rare body armor with nice life & res rolls.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
suhkrupeet wrote:
I would level up with spark using axioms until like 45, then switch to rare wands. I guess its up to personal preference, but 3.0 spark leveling is OP.

Definitely a good plan. A lot of people total refuse to level with other skills though, I used to be like that too. :P

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info