[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Zionyaru wrote:

"
Baloosh wrote:

...Many players have adapted this build to do other things, but there are a LOT better builds that clear Incursions much more efficiently than this build.

This build tears incursions a new asshole once you have Starforge...

"
Baloosh wrote:

...Many players have adapted this build to do other things

"
Zionyaru wrote:

This build tears incursions a new asshole once you have Starforge...

We are both saying the exact same thing. Once you adapt this build to do other things, it does other things.

It's possible for both my statement to be correct, and your statement to be correct. We agree! :)
"
Baloosh wrote:

It's possible for both my statement to be correct, and your statement to be correct. We agree! :)

I was agreeing with you but also expanding on how it can be achieved for the benefit of the person you quoted :P

However I have to disagree that it's less a case of adapting the build and more a case of finishing it. The final result detailed in the guide is what you are supposed to aim for, not a variant of the build.

Coupled with the fact that the money making capabilities of this build make it readily achievable, I think it's worth informing people that the performance of the build will not be at it's max until you actually have the most core piece of gear for it.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Incursions are fine as long as you have some chaos res on your gear. Having -60% chaos res will get you killed in some incursions very fast.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
"
SirBuddington wrote:
Is multiple spell totem support really worth it? I thought the consensus in the community is that multiple totem support isnt worth it because of the damage reduction?

I have tried both extensively, and Multi totem support is slightly better than conc effect.

- You do actually gain some dps
- Much wider AoE for clearing packs
- Twice as many totems to taunt up and protect you
- No need for a blue socket on your Starforge, saving you some chrome

"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Any tips for incursion encounters? I don't have enough time to clear all monsters....every time....

This build is specifically made to farm Uber-Lab. It's not meant for Incursions, etc.

Many players have adapted this build to do other things, but there are a LOT better builds that clear Incursions much more efficiently than this build.

This build tears incursions a new asshole once you have Starforge, along with all other content in the game. Haven't dropped a single incursion mob since I finished gearing, even in corrupted T15 - 16 etc. (Especially helped by the considerably wider AoE from swapping conc effect as detailed above.)

It's also not difficult to get a Starforge while playing this. Run lab on a short path day, throw enchants at Devoto's, and make 5 - 10 ex in a few hours of hard work. Even with just the core budget gear (Kondo's, Devoto's, Bloodgrip, Perseverance) Labbing fast is very much within reach as long as you have some skill with leap slam and knowledge of lab layouts. Just remember to price check any enchant you are not sure of, as there are some surprising ones out there that are worth more than you might think.

Yea but he uses conc effect still? I see you use maim instead.
Hi guys, I have a simple question, has someone tried this build with 5 link starforge and kaom's heart?

I think Ill try that setup since Im only doing lab runs and it looks safer because the amour and life that kaoms heart provides.

Would appreciate if someone that has already tried/done it could reply and tell some feedback.

Thanks.
"
subarashi wrote:
Hi guys, I have a simple question, has someone tried this build with 5 link starforge and kaom's heart?

I think Ill try that setup since Im only doing lab runs and it looks safer because the amour and life that kaoms heart provides.

Would appreciate if someone that has already tried/done it could reply and tell some feedback.

Thanks.

This investment is totally worth it. The kaoms/starforge package is pretty cheap in bestiary (,,only" 6ex combined which is nothing compared to meta builds/you can easily farm this in not even a day). You reach at least 7k life with it, 8k if your other gear has tier 1 life rolls as well. The damage is also just absurd, argus just melts away. Getting oneshot from izaro at this point is super unlikely. If you want to take the build to next lvl/die less often then i totally recommend you making this investment.
Man Devotos helm went up by like 6x this league. I have used this build in a few league, decided to make one but it's quite pricey now.
This is usually my sole build league wise as I'd rather focus my time and currency into one character. I've been able to do things this league I haven't before, almost all maps down, Guardians down, now working on Elder with my modest equipment. The only Incursions I have an issue with are high level Tora, but that is mainly due to her dealing heavy Chaos. Biggest investment was buying a Starforge. The new Multiple Totem Support is big asset in having four warchief totems up at the same time.

Working on upgrading some gear/buying Devoto's due to rarity change. Thanks Again Lifting.
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:
This is usually my sole build league wise as I'd rather focus my time and currency into one character. I've been able to do things this league I haven't before, almost all maps down, Guardians down, now working on Elder with my modest equipment. The only Incursions I have an issue with are high level Tora, but that is mainly due to her dealing heavy Chaos. Biggest investment was buying a Starforge. The new Multiple Totem Support is big asset in having four warchief totems up at the same time.

Working on upgrading some gear/buying Devoto's due to rarity change. Thanks Again Lifting.

Yeah the other day there was a nice 5l starforge, good rolls for 260 chaos but I was fresh into maps and hesitant. I think the same one is relisted now for wait for it... 16 exalts... so I am not sure if I would have got the original price if it's the same person. 16 exalts is just madness though. Probably trying to inflate prices.

I love this build more with the multiple spell totem. I am also mapping with this as well, while it's not the fastest it's fun having perma onslaught/fort/taunt all while moving around faster with nice HP regen. Also map bosses melt with vaal chief.

If anyone wants to glance at my gear for the moment the would be great.

Things I am aware of, lack of phys to attacks, no starforge, no Kaom's, and yes I have no MS on boots, but they are beast boots and I am flying as it is. I need to get a good chant on the helm as well.

I am currently 5.3k health, 7k armour, 37% evade, -28% chaos res, 21k totem damage 5l, Only level 82+ have lots more life nodes to fill and jewel sockets.

Maybe ~85 when I fill out more life and get closer to 5.5k I might start ubers but my totem damage is only 21k so I am not even sure if that's viable.

Last edited by poeGT on Jan 5, 2019, 10:26:32 AM
"
poeGT wrote:
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:

Yeah the other day there was a nice 5l starforge, good rolls for 260 chaos but I was fresh into maps and hesitant. I think the same one is relisted now for wait for it... 16 exalts... so I am not sure if I would have got the original price if it's the same person. 16 exalts is just madness though. Probably trying to inflate prices.

I love this build more with the multiple spell totem. I am also mapping with this as well, while it's not the fastest it's fun having perma onslaught/fort/taunt all while moving around faster with nice HP regen. Also map bosses melt with vaal chief.

If anyone wants to glance at my gear for the moment the would be great.

Things I am aware of, lack of phys to attacks, no starforge, no Kaom's, and yes I have no MS on boots, but they are beast boots and I am flying as it is. I need to get a good chant on the helm as well.

I am currently 5.3k health, 7k armour, 37% evade, -28% chaos res, 21k totem damage 5l, Only level 82+ have lots more life nodes to fill and jewel sockets.

Maybe ~85 when I fill out more life and get closer to 5.5k I might start ubers but my totem damage is only 21k so I am not even sure if that's viable.

If you want to set your profile to public i could help you figure out cheap ways of improving both life and damage. You can wisper me all the time as well ingame if you want help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info