[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hey guys, Im 3 leagues into poe and consider myself pretty new still. I love this build and want to try and take it to the end game. What would you all say about the idea of speccing out of sword nodes, going into axe nodes and then going for a 6L atziri's disfavor? wouldn't that be nuts dps for the totems?
I'm also new to the game, so please take my opinions with a grain of salt (or if more experienced players contradict me, they are probably correct) but I think the benefit of Kondo's Pride is that it is very respectable damage for a really affordable cost. If you want to take the build to the extreme you have the option of Starforge (still a sword) which seems to have more DPS then Atziri's. So it gives you an easy way to progress and a great endstate, without needing to respec weapon nodes at any point.
Guys, starting this build...
Are the totems still taunting enemies when we take ascendancy passives?
Last edited by xxxenforcerxxx on Dec 20, 2018, 3:30:07 AM
why does he recommend faster attacks over concentrated effect if you're mapping?
"
Guys, starting this build...
Are the totems still taunting enemies when we take ascendancy passives?
Yes they are. Just put them on the ground and run around.
"
Azuu wrote:
why does he recommend faster attacks over concentrated effect if you're mapping?
Coz of higher range of totems without conc effect.
Does Conqueror work with totem hits? The totems themselves do not taunt, do they?
"
ldierk wrote:
Does Conqueror work with totem hits? The totems themselves do not taunt, do they?

Conqueror works with totems yes, they will taunt and aggro the enemy leading them away from you =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Nice build, i'm going to try it later.
I was wondering if kaom's primacy is a viable option for mid game for this build
What your thoughts on it?
will try to uber lab farmer just to challenge looks cheap .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info