[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

So, the starting version is kondo's + gruthkul's?
hey guys, what do you think about simillar build but with ranged totems? elehit probably
ranged totems are much better in clearing and in early game before ancestral bond (u just use bow which is faster and safer than sunder)
This is still by far my favourite build for speed labbing, screw pathfinders haha!

Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
This is still by far my favourite build for speed labbing, screw pathfinders haha!

Can you show us your gear?
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Zionyaru wrote:

Can you show us your gear?

My profile is public, you can look if you want :)
Is multiple spell totem support really worth it? I thought the consensus in the community is that multiple totem support isnt worth it because of the damage reduction?
Any tips for incursion encounters? I don't have enough time to clear all monsters....every time....
"
Any tips for incursion encounters? I don't have enough time to clear all monsters....every time....

This build is specifically made to farm Uber-Lab. It's not meant for Incursions, etc.

Many players have adapted this build to do other things, but there are a LOT better builds that clear Incursions much more efficiently than this build.
"
SirBuddington wrote:
Is multiple spell totem support really worth it? I thought the consensus in the community is that multiple totem support isnt worth it because of the damage reduction?

"

Build status in 3.5

The build is perfectly viable and even decently buffed via the new Multiple Totems Support gem.

Skill-trees and Warchief setup have been updated to reflect the changes, but I have yet to experiment with banners. Once I do I might make a few additional adjustments, but for now consider the build updated for 3.5 =)

This is a good patch for us!

LNB

you guys dont even read the thread wtf ?!

"

"
PROS AND CONS

Pros:

- Budget/beginner/league start-friendly - start with rare items and upgrade to the suggested unique items once you can afford it.

- Very tanky.

- Permanent Fortify & Onslaught.

- High life regeneration, making labyrinth traps easier to deal with.

- Great uber lab farmer. The shaper and Red Elder is doable too with further investments.

Cons:

- Some people don't enjoy the "totem playstyle"

if you invest a bit can be more than uber lab farmer doing like shaper and stuff so,, again.. Please read the fkin' thread before make dumb questions, ok?!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Dec 28, 2018, 3:05:36 PM
"
SirBuddington wrote:

I have tried both extensively, and Multi totem support is slightly better than conc effect.

- You do actually gain some dps
- Much wider AoE for clearing packs
- Twice as many totems to taunt up and protect you
- No need for a blue socket on your Starforge, saving you some chrome

"
Baloosh wrote:
"

This build is specifically made to farm Uber-Lab. It's not meant for Incursions, etc.

Many players have adapted this build to do other things, but there are a LOT better builds that clear Incursions much more efficiently than this build.

This build tears incursions a new asshole once you have Starforge, along with all other content in the game. Haven't dropped a single incursion mob since I finished gearing, even in corrupted T15 - 16 etc. (Especially helped by the considerably wider AoE from swapping conc effect as detailed above.)

It's also not difficult to get a Starforge while playing this. Run lab on a short path day, throw enchants at Devoto's, and make 5 - 10 ex in a few hours of hard work. Even with just the core budget gear (Kondo's, Devoto's, Bloodgrip, Perseverance) Labbing fast is very much within reach as long as you have some skill with leap slam and knowledge of lab layouts. Just remember to price check any enchant you are not sure of, as there are some surprising ones out there that are worth more than you might think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info