[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

i swapped out ruthless for culling strike i know it was linked on leap but i rather let my totems kill them on 10% health yes you lose dps too but if you aim for just for uberlab its fine

also you have a slot free now wich can be filled with warbanner its a nice boots to dps aswell so it saves some of your losses

currently level 83 uberlab an t14 is easy.

just found this gem
Last edited by Dellith on Dec 16, 2018, 5:50:19 PM
@Dellith how does it feel to go without Vengeance setup? Been thinking about doing the same.
"
weppe1337 wrote:

Is there a weapon upgrade in between Kondo -> Starforge?

I'm currently using a 5link Belly of the Beast, and I'd like to hear your input on what is most important to focus on next. A) Starforge B) Loreweave C) Belly (6-link).

With a look to the two-handed-unique-swords-list, I don't think that there is an upgrade between these two swords.

I played the build two leagues ago and every once in a while in standard with a six-link belly and a starforge and never had any problems. So I would go for the six-link and for the sword depending on the prize... or rng
Got starforge and 6l belly now. So np anymore ^^
"
mustardman93 wrote:
hey Lifting, have you got an updated pastebin with the new set up for 3.5?

Its all on the first page, read the edits he made at the top.....
"
Is Vaal Ancestral Warchief worth using? Because that + multi totems means you hit 4 totems without Ancestral Bond, right?

Due to us using the multi support totem gem in this patch I believe you only use the regular AW gem. I tried it myself while lvling through the acts and each time you activate the Vaal totem you lose one of your 4 active ones.

I have not been reading this thread regularly nor do I watch streams, so I may be incorrect, but I believe we don't use the Vaal version.
I get 5 totems instead of 4 when using Vaal AW with multiple support.
Silly question, how do you get enough intelligence stats to equip lvl9 vortex? Without relying on intelligence mods on rings and boots?
I don't think you do. If you check his build closely its got a single int roll on 1 ring. I think primarily for concentrated effect (side bonus, can take vortex to 9)
What are good bases to enchant besides devoto and starkonja? Royal burgonet/hubris circlet/ lion pelt ilvl84 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info