[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
mentaltrixter wrote:
"
kec81 wrote:
I am reading all coments and i still dont knw if i should go for anc bond or not.I honestly dont know pls help.

Ps this is one of my favorit builds and i hope LNB updates with a yt vid.

Is your PoB updated?
I run ancestral bond with multiple totems, doing great, Betrayal encounters are becoming a bit easy due to the fact that i have 4 totems in total each taunting the boss (except when mobs are spawning esp. in fortification instances). For mapping, i drop 2 totems, move forward, drop another pair, and so on.
TLDR; Anc.Bond+Multiple totems support = More damage, more safety

PS: This is my opinion based on what i have experinced so far..

Yes mate my pob is updated.Allright tnx for the help.I was a bit unsure becuse ppl was saying you can do damage standing next to the totem and thats not what the build is about.Its more you put down totems and run to safety.Again tnx for the help.
The new PoB link doesn't have AB taken? Is there a particular reason why? I dropped out of it and I started using Heavy Strike as a means of helping damage. This works ok for now to really pump out some single target boss damage while the totems taunt.

Eventually though if I get a kaom's I won't have the links to run any other abilities for dmg.

Not to mention having to summon totems twice while killing one of your original totems wastes a little bit of time.

I might just run AB and swap out multiple totems for bosses when I want more ST damage. I really need to play around more and figure out what I like, but the build without AB feels kind of clunky.
I think Lifting's new PoB is supposed to have Ancestral Bond taken. He goes all the way up to it, then stops just 2 points away from it.

He probably saved the new PoB (on accident) a bit early. I think taking AB and using the multi-totem support is the way to go, from a QoL standpoint.
Last edited by Baloosh on Dec 11, 2018, 3:06:44 PM
how do we feel about branding / focused attack speed with this? To be fair I havent but much research into branding yet though not sure how it works
Just finished fully buffed Uberlab @ 65, tabula + kondos and rest trash I've found on my way.

Works like a charm.
Just did Uber Atziri on a 5 Linked Starforge with this build, needless to say its in a good state for 3.5.
So... About the Ancestral bond, are we taking this or no?
If we do no damage with our skills, why are there still 2-handed nodes taken? Confused.
Just for base damage with no skills?
Or do they help totems while wielding?
Also, is vulnerability self casted?

Returning player, learning again. '_'
Last edited by GIowSticks on Dec 12, 2018, 10:13:53 PM
"
GIowSticks wrote:
If we do no damage with our skills, why are there still 2-handed nodes taken? Confused.

Yes we definetly taking the Acenstral Bond Node., For the douible Totems all 2h nodes are for more dmg totemwise. Vulnerability is selfcast. You can experiment wit Multi totem support for maps and flags for short dmg buff (no stagfes gained).
"
oR3ganoo wrote:
"
GIowSticks wrote:

Yes we definetly taking the Acenstral Bond Node., For the douible Totems all 2h nodes are for more dmg totemwise. Vulnerability is selfcast. You can experiment wit Multi totem support for maps and flags for short dmg buff (no stagfes gained).

Ah, ok that's what I thought, was not sure. :|

Thank you for the reply. :D :D
I would love it if somebody could go more into detail on why he choose the basalt flask over something like azuris promise. Also I would really really like it if somebody explains why he uses the prefix he uses. Ample vs chemist etc. I also noticed in his video he is using whirlwind. Is that out of date? Do you still use the same unquies he had in the video!?

Thanks!

Feel free to look at my character and give me some tips on gear :) like what my gear prio should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info