[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I am looking forward to updates from LNB and from players using this build. With multi totems i think mapping is gonna be a bit faster.
last league I went with this build and loved it, this league I'm going with it as a starter and want to incorporate war banner and multiple totem support.
"
mentaltrixter wrote:
I am looking forward to updates from LNB and from players using this build. With multi totems i think mapping is gonna be a bit faster.

I started with this build, currently filling out my atlas, lvl 81, able to piece my gear pretty well. Haven't tried multiple totems yet, sitting on a 5-link and I don't think I wanna drop anything there for multiple totems, but I guess I can just to try it, gonna try uber lab soon.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
mentaltrixter wrote:

I started with this build, currently filling out my atlas, lvl 81, able to piece my gear pretty well. Haven't tried multiple totems yet, sitting on a 5-link and I don't think I wanna drop anything there for multiple totems, but I guess I can just to try it, gonna try uber lab soon.

You have a point there, with previus comments saying that everything is doable except the balls-to-the-wall uber elder fight, i think that multiple totems support is just a QoL, well see if someone will try to test this out on Mr.Elder
"
mentaltrixter wrote:

There will be no update ... this build is from 3.3 and i asked him several times last season to update ... this build is just kept alive by the few user that see the potential in the early labfarmer state to earn currency for a real boss killer....
This build hardly kills the red elder not to mention the shaper... you need really neat gear to do so ....
But it is an excellent league starter to gain currency...

currently testin banner and MTS huge qol, slight dmg buff
"
oR3ganoo wrote:
"
mentaltrixter wrote:

There will be no update ... this build is from 3.3 and i asked him several times last season to update ... this build is just kept alive by the few user that see the potential in the early labfarmer state to earn currency for a real boss killer....
This build hardly kills the red elder not to mention the shaper... you need really neat gear to do so ....
But it is an excellent league starter to gain currency...

currently testin banner and MTS huge qol, slight dmg buff

Once you have SF this build annihilates shaper and elder without even blinking. Only need mediocre gear other than that. Should be easy enough to farm the currency to get to that point too seeing as it clears lab so fast.

Not to mention with multi totem support the damage is even more absurd than it used to be.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:

Once you have SF this build annihilates shaper and elder without even blinking. Only need mediocre gear other than that. Should be easy enough to farm the currency to get to that point too seeing as it clears lab so fast.

Not to mention with multi totem support the damage is even more absurd than it used to be.

I played this build, 2 straight seasons you can see my last character having SF and Kaoms as recommended .... its a 10k - 20k dmg boost per totem .... returning in 80k per totem .... the starforge was round about 3 ex when i bougth it mid season 5 linked, kaoms 2 as usual .....5 ex for a <250k shaper dps build is a joke.... just sayin u can kill shaper and elder but the build is not meant to
Last edited by oR3ganoo on Dec 10, 2018, 8:34:10 AM
"
oR3ganoo wrote:
"
Zionyaru wrote:

I played this build, 2 straight seasons you can see my last character having SF and Kaoms as recommended .... its a 10k - 20k dmg boost per totem .... returning in 80k per totem .... the starforge was round about 3 ex when i bougth it mid season 5 linked, kaoms 2 as usual .....5 ex for a <250k shaper dps build is a joke.... just sayin u can kill shaper and elder but the build is not meant to

I do have to disagree with your statement that it isn't intended to be used for Shaper or Red Elder as that is simply not the case and lots and lots of people have done exactly that using this build. Simply read the comments on my videos or in here and you will see that.

It is unfortunate that you are personally having trouble doing this and if I can help in some way I'd be happy to. Send me a message on discord or visit me on the stream and we can try and figure out what your issue is.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Skill-trees and warchief gems updated to reflect the changes in 3.5.

I have yet to experiment with banners but once I do I might make a few additional changes, but the 3.5 setup is working great as it is now and with the addition of multiple totems support the build has been buffed bit quite a decent amount.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Skill-trees and warchief gems updated to reflect the changes in 3.5.

I have yet to experiment with banners but once I do I might make a few additional changes, but the 3.5 setup is working great as it is now and with the addition of multiple totems support the build has been buffed bit quite a decent amount.

Hype...

Is it intentional that the link is no hyperlink anymore and the ancestral bond node is not taken
Last edited by oR3ganoo on Dec 10, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info