[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Two things. No, no and no. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a kaom's heart BEFORE you have a 6l Starforge. Your damage output will be severely diminished. Go with either a 6l Belly of the Beast or a plain Tabula Rasa. You can advance as far as red maps with those, but the higher tiers and endgame bosses will require you have the kaom and build at max possible. I got my kaom early for 2 exes and a greatly rolled 6l starforge for 4.5 exes, so save up, and by the time you reach highest tier content you will have amassed the wealth to have it all, but DON'T sacrifice the 6l for a Kaom. Of course, unless you just want to farm eternal lab, which can be done with piss-poor gear.

Now, second thing... since the build has been updated to new skill gems, I was wondering what you guys think of ruthless vs maim. LiftingNerdBro went for the first, but I would like to know what other users of the build think of it.
"
Jedijax wrote:
Two things. No, no and no. Don't make the same mistake I did and buy a kaom's heart BEFORE you have a 6l Starforge. Your damage output will be severely diminished. Go with either a 6l Belly of the Beast or a plain Tabula Rasa. You can advance as far as red maps with those, but the higher tiers and endgame bosses will require you have the kaom and build at max possible. I got my kaom early for 2 exes and a greatly rolled 6l starforge for 4.5 exes, so save up, and by the time you reach highest tier content you will have amassed the wealth to have it all, but DON'T sacrifice the 6l for a Kaom. Of course, unless you just want to farm eternal lab, which can be done with piss-poor gear.

Now, second thing... since the build has been updated to new skill gems, I was wondering what you guys think of ruthless vs maim. LiftingNerdBro went for the first, but I would like to know what other users of the build think of it.

I'm running a 6l chest with a 4l starforge for utility. I should probably try to 6l the starforge, but Kaom's is too much money for me right now. Except for random spiked syndicate damage, I'm able to handle all red maps, mastermind, guardians and hopefully Elder once I get him to spawn decently.

As for ruthless vs maim, with ruthless and buffs(lion's roar, vaal AW having two totems out) I get just shy of 70k damage with multiple totem support. I could probably get more, but that has to do with my gear.

"
deinernst123 wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:
This is usually my sole build league wise as I'd rather focus my time and currency into one character. I've been able to do things this league I haven't before, almost all maps down, Guardians down, now working on Elder with my modest equipment. The only Incursions I have an issue with are high level Tora, but that is mainly due to her dealing heavy Chaos. Biggest investment was buying a Starforge. The new Multiple Totem Support is big asset in having four warchief totems up at the same time.

Working on upgrading some gear/buying Devoto's due to rarity change. Thanks Again Lifting.

Yeah the other day there was a nice 5l starforge, good rolls for 260 chaos but I was fresh into maps and hesitant. I think the same one is relisted now for wait for it... 16 exalts... so I am not sure if I would have got the original price if it's the same person. 16 exalts is just madness though. Probably trying to inflate prices.

I love this build more with the multiple spell totem. I am also mapping with this as well, while it's not the fastest it's fun having perma onslaught/fort/taunt all while moving around faster with nice HP regen. Also map bosses melt with vaal chief.

If anyone wants to glance at my gear for the moment the would be great.

Things I am aware of, lack of phys to attacks, no starforge, no Kaom's, and yes I have no MS on boots, but they are beast boots and I am flying as it is. I need to get a good chant on the helm as well.

I am currently 5.3k health, 7k armour, 37% evade, -28% chaos res, 21k totem damage 5l, Only level 82+ have lots more life nodes to fill and jewel sockets.

Maybe ~85 when I fill out more life and get closer to 5.5k I might start ubers but my totem damage is only 21k so I am not even sure if that's viable.

If you want to set your profile to public i could help you figure out cheap ways of improving both life and damage. You can wisper me all the time as well ingame if you want help :)

Hey. Well that's my gear, the tree is the exact same except I don't have 1 socket and missing some life nodes. All 3 jewel sockets have life%+totem dmg and one life%+attack speed.

I am lvl 84 atm, 5.5khp, 7k armor, 32% evade, 22k totem damage in HO. How comfortable would that be for Izzy? Starforge 6l or a 6l belly is the only other way I can see a massive dmg change, none of those are options for me just yet.
Last edited by poeGT on Jan 6, 2019, 2:29:27 PM
Starforge is one of the biggest/best upgrades you can make with this build. Prices aren't too bad right now and will give you a big boost in damage.
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:
Starforge is one of the biggest/best upgrades you can make with this build. Prices aren't too bad right now and will give you a big boost in damage.

Well 6l was out of reach but I got a nice rolled 6s5l starforge for 230c. It added 50% totem sheet damage lol, and 325 hp. Kaom's added nearly 1k hp. I probably should have got a 6l starforge, but I was only using a 5l belly. I'll probably sell and upgrade but for now it's already so overkill. I paid 6ex all up, so it's a huge hit on my currency.

I did uber lab before I got Starforge/kaom and it was a sinch. Iz got in like 2 attacks even with my gear. Feels good. My HO totem stats were 22.7k dps - 33k now with starforge.

One tip for is I went to fortify for my 3rd points because I figured it's more important with synergy than the 20% damage.

Just an awesome build overall---one of my favorites easily--and it's fine for mapping too, just a bit slower but it's really safe. I've used this build in the past but had early rips with unlucky situation. I probably should have used it as my league starter, but I think from now on I will be.

Here is my gear atm. 6l forge and new rings with phys seems only way I can go now. I'd like to take this build all way for the season to like 97 and do end game bosses - well most.

level 88 : 7.2k hp, 33k totem,8.3k armor atm. What kind of stats should I be aiming for on HC to be somewhat comfortable? I am farming t12-14 maps like butter, bosses die in in like 5 seconds mobs are 1-2 hit.

Also for mapping, I like the Uber amulet to be honest, just incase you whoops and dont flask bleed and run with bleed on, and the regen is nice. But is there a much better option for mapping as an amulet?
Last edited by poeGT on Jan 7, 2019, 4:44:05 PM
Oh well, the dream is over. I ripped @ 91. The build made me feel like a god, I refused to logout during a simple map boss encounter, had no flask charges was waiting on regen and got ranged when I stopped to TP.

I was spamming T13-15s like butter.

That's what usually happens, when something is so strong you just refuse to believe you can die to something so simple.

It's a shame I was going to try go all the way with end game bosses. 7ex gone, but it was fun. I will be using it for my league start next league for sure. I'll probably try an ES build now.

Last edited by poeGT on Jan 9, 2019, 2:23:39 PM

So thats my gear so far i manage to kill shaper/uber elder etc..I have no idea what should i upgrade next i know my rings are pretty bad.Any ideas to get some more dmg ?

Current Gear, can't seem to find upgrades :|

Also, is there something we can replace culling strike with? I don't think I ever use... o_o
Also, for the 6L Starforge set up, is there something better?

46k Totem
7,855 life.
Still haven't tried shaper or elder.
Hello,

i am noob and got a question.
Why no Resolute Technique in the Skill Tree?

Sorry if that question is answered somewhere but the thread is sooo long already.

cheers
It's don't need here bc of "Worthy Foe" (Ascendant passive) give you "Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks".
bad english
The touch of GOD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info