[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kelevradog007 wrote:
"
Enjoying the build so far, just have a couple of questions. There are two chest setups, "With Xoph's Blood (or using Avatar of Fire skill tree)", and "Without Xoph's". But looking at the skill tree setups, the "Without Xoph's" skill tree takes the Avatar of Fire keystone. I'm at the point where I can either start making my way up to Avatar of Fire or follow the other tree. I seriously doubt I'll come up with the currency for a Xoph's before the end of the league. I'm a bit confused as to which skill tree I should be using. So my question is, without a Xoph's, should I be taking Avatar of Fire? Secondly, I got a BBGGRR Ngamahu's for cheap. If I'm supposed to be taking Avatar of Fire, is that the best color setup or would the BGGRRR be better? Thx!

If you can not afford Xoph's Blood you have to get the Avatar of Fire skill or the build does not work, follow that tree. To clarify you use the Physical to lightning gem until you pick up the avatar of fir skill. then you change that to another gem.

The differences in the Colors for Ngamahu's if for ignite damage from the balls (damage over time where things die as you cyclone past them) and pure damage version (is technically more damage) in where if they dont die on first pass some mobs have the possibility of living and potentially causing back tracking.

I use the pure damage version.

Answered both of my questions. Tyvm!
"
Arator95 wrote:
I'd just like to say I'm easily farming the Shaper (and his heavily modded guardians), thanks to this great build - strong and fun!

PS: Scion is waifu.

Glad you liked the build. :)

"
Rain_12 wrote:
Has anyone tried running Green Dream instead of Red Dream? I noticed my frenzy charges don't hold up very well outside of boss fights and I feel like if you pick up Diamond Skin and Barbarism you can sustain endurance charges pretty well without Red Dream or Enduring Cry.

Ty for sharing such a great build btw :)

Green dream is fine but you don't really need that since you are melting things outside of boss fight.

And yes, Red Dream near Diamond Skin is great for survival. That is a huge QOL. :)
If i run impresence + watcher's eye setup..which gems i have to change?I'm using carnage as amulet and my gems they are exactly that u described on the build.
Can u please see my profile and tell me what to upgrade? im feeling that i dont have enought damage..
I have to reach 80 to wear 2 opal rings, and i have xoph in stash
Last edited by Fedega on Jan 9, 2018, 2:31:23 PM
"
EdvaldoJr wrote:
If i run impresence + watcher's eye setup..which gems i have to change?I'm using carnage as amulet and my gems they are exactly that u described on the build.

If you are using Impresence, you will run:

Blasphemy + Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash on helm slot.

Cast when damage taken and Warchief setup will remain the same.

"
Fedega wrote:
Can u please see my profile and tell me what to upgrade? im feeling that i dont have enought damage..
I have to reach 80 to wear 2 opal rings, and i have xoph in stash

Which character is that?

I don't see any of your characters running this build with gears equipped in your profile.
Hi, just wanted to say the build is quite fun and finally had the currency to go for it!

I face one major issue, which is the ability to survive in Uberlab (everything else up to T12 maps is usually no issue besides crit mods etc). Argus just 2 shots me and I wasted a couple of Offerings.

I think my gear is quite good, besides the upgrade to Devoto's (no enchant luck) and obvious fine-tuning for rings and jewels. My flasks are only the basics, was to cheap to invest in the uniques.

So I was wondering if you guys have some tips? I might very well play it to aggressive against bosses and have to step up my dodge game, or is it all about making sure that Fortify stays up?
Forgot that I switched Fortify for Fire damage after dying to Argus today, but didn't try again after. I don't really like the Leap slam mechanics so might have to settle for lower damage.

Looking forward to some feedback!

Cheers
"
bierdurscht wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say the build is quite fun and finally had the currency to go for it!

I face one major issue, which is the ability to survive in Uberlab (everything else up to T12 maps is usually no issue besides crit mods etc). Argus just 2 shots me and I wasted a couple of Offerings.

I think my gear is quite good, besides the upgrade to Devoto's (no enchant luck) and obvious fine-tuning for rings and jewels. My flasks are only the basics, was to cheap to invest in the uniques.

Spoiler

So I was wondering if you guys have some tips? I might very well play it to aggressive against bosses and have to step up my dodge game, or is it all about making sure that Fortify stays up?
Forgot that I switched Fortify for Fire damage after dying to Argus today, but didn't try again after. I don't really like the Leap slam mechanics so might have to settle for lower damage.

Looking forward to some feedback!

Cheers

Run Enfeeble curse and drop Flammability. It will greatly improve your survivability for Uber lab. You just need Enfeeble to be level 13.

These are the flasks I use for Uber Lab in SSF Abyss:

Take note on the Knockback rolled on the Basalt flask. I use this flask specifically to push Argus to the wall so that he won't be able to hit my character.

If you have Lion's Roar, that will be perfect for Argus.

And as you already know, linking Fortify to Cyclone helps greatly. So you can definitely stick to that. :)
Not build related question : What is ur cosmetics on 1st picture in this guide ?
"
aphaoooo wrote:
Not build related question : What is ur cosmetics on 1st picture in this guide ?

Elite Helmet +
Legacy Body Armour +
Deicide Gloves +
Deicide Boots +
Deicide Wings +
Ultimate Chaos Sword +
Infernal Weapon Effect
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
aphaoooo wrote:

Elite Helmet +
Legacy Body Armour +
Deicide Gloves +
Deicide Boots +
Deicide Wings +
Ultimate Chaos Sword +
Infernal Weapon Effect

Cant find Legacy Body Armour + in shop. Well i think it was from supporter pack then ? Is there any way to purchase old supporter pack mtx things ?
Last edited by aphaoooo on Jan 11, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info