[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

Congrats, I never have the patience to get past 95+, can't even imagine going to 100. Good luck ! :)
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 14, 2019, 11:55:47 AM
okay this build seems fun but i currently dont have alot of currency to spend (started late) and i cant level a new character since i got uni classes so im just gonna reroll the current toon i have , what are most important items to have and why. Also will 5L items work in higher tier content till i farm some money to buy the 6Ls? what are alternative items to the items listed in the build/s that i can use till i afford said items?
Thanks in advance and i hope ill be able to play this build ^^
"
ryan_MD wrote:
okay this build seems fun but i currently dont have alot of currency to spend (started late) and i cant level a new character since i got uni classes so im just gonna reroll the current toon i have , what are most important items to have and why. Also will 5L items work in higher tier content till i farm some money to buy the 6Ls? what are alternative items to the items listed in the build/s that i can use till i afford said items?
Thanks in advance and i hope ill be able to play this build ^^

You can start cheap, as long as you can trigger the helmet.
If you're looking for a really, really cheap start, you need :
-Helmet (of course)
-4L Pledge of Hands
-Flame Surge level 19 (Conc Effect, Elemental Focus, Faster Casting)
-Voidbringer gloves (try to get a low %increased mana roll)
-Frostbolt/Vortex/Brand : try to get at least a lvl 18+ so you can be comfortable farming
-All the other gems can be bought at npcs (don't forget the CWDT + Warlord's Mark + IC setup)
-Rest of gear is life/mana/res rare gear

Total should be under 10c, and with Weave the Arcane/Patient Reaper, you can start mapping easily.

If you can afford a 5L Pledge, you can replace the gloves for rares.
Stuns may be an issue is you have low stats, get Kaom's Roots if needed.
ive got most things now but im a bit confused , in the PoB it shows you have 24% lightning res? why? is it not not important or were you just not able to max that one
Malachai's Artifice doesn't work properly on PoB, it doesn't take into account the fact that I have a blue gem socketed, so there's 100% lightning res missing.
"
Sarodh1 wrote:
Malachai's Artifice doesn't work properly on PoB, it doesn't take into account the fact that I have a blue gem socketed, so there's 100% lightning res missing.
ahhh i see , one final question: is grace really needed? with HoA, clarity (lvl 1) and grace activated ,i have no mana left
Grace isn't activated, I use Vaal Grace which is very strong now that it is an instant skill. Same for RF/Vaal RF.
Bump, added delve lich video.
nice build!! +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info