[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

you mentioned we could use poets pens to help speed up levling how do i got about doing that?
GC + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus in one.
Arc + Lightning Warp + Less duration in the other.

Tree at first looks like this : http://poeurl.com/cehb
It's basically about getting the two jewels quickly with EE.
Use two Long Winter jewels in the sockets.

(you can do the same with Magma Orb (and Inevitability jewels) until you get GC at lvl 28)

Take one quicksilver flask of adrenaline, one silver flask, throw in some leveling uniques (Tabula, Goldrim, Wanderlust, you name it), and destroy everything.

When leveling you follow the guide's skill tree, and when possible, you refund the 4 points that go through the ES wheel.
Last edited by Sarodh1 on Dec 30, 2018, 6:32:11 AM
much appreciated got all the gear rdy

lvl 69 atm and current gear
Very nice. If you can manage to get a nice corruption on helmet, like 0.5% fire leech, you can change your amulet for something with tons of damage. +1 power charge is pretty good too.
can i take other boots because of the life reg ?
Sure, Kaom's Roots if you can handle the mobility, or any rare boots will do. The only core item is the helmet, basically.
Did you happen to post leveling trees for the frostbolt vortex build? I'm just randomly leveling bow items because I'm no good at leveling trees lol
Levelling is like any spellcaster build actually, since you can't activate this build until you have enough stats to use the helmet properly.

I usually level without following a precise path, a habit I have is to build the "backbone" of the tree first. The point is to travel far enough to be close to life or damage nodes so I can boost whatever I need at the moment, and be close to the key nodes to activate my build (MoM, jewel sockets).
Something like this : http://poeurl.com/ceDZ

You see that I take most of the life notables, Acrobatics, and most of the closest DPS notables (usually 2 points away from the backbone).
I activate the build at level 68 (Pledge of Hands), so at level 68 I need to get MoM and at least 1 jewel socket (3 if you use Frostbolt, of course).
can u check my build? and see what i should upgrade/whats wrong?

and what do you use to reserve ur mana?
Last edited by zp3n on Jan 4, 2019, 2:19:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info