[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

Currently have your build going under character name GarbageBuildFour and is a lot of fun! Wish there was a way to increase brand recall to 100 mana without doubling flame surge cost so we could use both to proc kitava's more frequently. Any ideas? Also I still feel pretty squishy at 3.3khp with mom and 9% mom w/ clarity, watchers eye effect. Is that normal at this point? Though I still have to get a lot of the defensive points as I'm still only level 82. Makes me feel like getting a helm/boot leech line is needed to boss/t16.
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't at home this weekend.

"
zp3n wrote:
can u check my build? and see what i should upgrade/whats wrong?

and what do you use to reserve ur mana?

From what I see in your character sheet, you may need some items first. :D
The build reserves Clarity lvl 1 and Herald of Ash, but at the moment I also have Aspect of the Spider which reserves another 25% for the sweet DPS boost.

"
Kernan117 wrote:
Currently have your build going under character name GarbageBuildFour and is a lot of fun! Wish there was a way to increase brand recall to 100 mana without doubling flame surge cost so we could use both to proc kitava's more frequently. Any ideas?

Using an instant spell could be a good idea, maybe changing the gem setup to include Vortex. I haven't thought of that, there's something to look into.
The main issue for me is actually not having enough buttons on the interface. With my current setup I don't even have room for Focus, which is annoying. :(

"
Kernan117 wrote:
Also I still feel pretty squishy at 3.3khp with mom and 9% mom w/ clarity, watchers eye effect. Is that normal at this point? Though I still have to get a lot of the defensive points as I'm still only level 82. Makes me feel like getting a helm/boot leech line is needed to boss/t16.

Your mana seems fine, but your life is a little low for the moment. Maybe reallocate some points from your DPS nodes.
Leveling through 85-90 is always a little more difficult, you should aim for 4k hp to be more comfortable in maps.
Sarodh1..if you want the write thousands and hundreds...

example 6 thousand and 100 hundred is NOT: 6k1...

The correct way to write it is 6.1k..

Btw nice guide :)
Indeed, it's fixed. Thanks :)
This build, works realy well!!!

My set up....

Now i found these items....
Kitavas Thirst with...
Vortex has 45% increased Area of Effect when Cast on Frostbolt

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/VvJbolSp

and for the life leech

http://poe.trade/search/wohuworuitotaz

its a amu with these crafted stats :

crafted:You have Vaal Pact while Focussed
crafted:10% of Damage Leeched as Life while Focussed

Can this be a upgrade ?

sorry for my bad english ,i can write more and in more details ,but than i need google translate ^^ :)
Nice setup, Aspect of the Cat is a cool bonus.

The helmet looks really good for farming, you should try it if the price is reasonable. :) Don't forget to find another life leech source.

The amulet is too expensive, the Vaal Pact mod is very good, but it is cheap to craft yourself, you should try to find another Spider amulet with 80+ life, mana, and crit multiplier and then craft it.

If you don't have the Vaal Pact mod, I can craft it for you.
yes , this set up is actually the same as u have ...so i could not do wrong :)

and because of that leech.... i did not know that foccused mods are only a buff and not a instant move. when I wrote the post i was brain afk^^

then it would be fine /crafted 36% increased Damage while Leeching/ the better mod as vaal pact i think...^^

Thx for ur work!
Hey just wanted to update you on my progression and ask your thoughts lol. I couldn't get leach on helm as an implicit (yet because hopefully I find one soon) Otherwise I spam life flasks or something lol. Got some pretty interesting gear you might like. Lemme know what you think! I really liked the glove craft with helm implicit I got. Still corrupting for that leach implicit tho Q_Q
"
MRKugelsicher wrote:
then it would be fine /crafted 36% increased Damage while Leeching/ the better mod as vaal pact i think...^^

I don't know if this mod is the best, since you don't leech when full life. Maybe while leeching mana, but it's not always the case when fighting bosses. This mod is perfect for Slayers, because leech doesn't stop at full life.

"
Kernan117 wrote:
Hey just wanted to update you on my progression and ask your thoughts lol. I couldn't get leach on helm as an implicit (yet because hopefully I find one soon) Otherwise I spam life flasks or something lol. Got some pretty interesting gear you might like. Lemme know what you think! I really liked the glove craft with helm implicit I got. Still corrupting for that leach implicit tho Q_Q

I tried my luck by vaaling a lot of helmets, eventually I got lucky. This is a niche item, so those kind of corruptions is rare. The +2 is fine, but careful against bosses, you might find yourself without leech if you don't have Warlord's Mark + CWDT.
The glove enchant only applies the +1 bonus to the gems socketed in the gloves, so it cannot apply to the helmet, unfortunatly. :(
Last edited by Sarodh1 on Jan 8, 2019, 1:35:50 PM
I actually don't hate the +1 to gloves due to it hitting herald and enfeeble. At least it's something lol. Power leveled to almost 95, gonna try to get 100 on this character this league and maybe do the same build and improve on it next league. Thanks for the build ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info