[3.11] Kitava's Thirst Builds - Flame Surge/Blade Vortex - Sirus /T16 Farm

"
Sarodh1 wrote:
Looks like it, yeah, it's not too bad though, but you'd depend on Warlord's Mark and Watcher's Eye jewel. And Trickster changes look very strong for ES builds.

Edit : btw, new pob link is out for ES build.

I'm considering attempting the ES version of this build as my league starter up until I can farm uber elder. My only issue is transitioning into CI (as a league starter) in the past has been such a pain.

"
axeltt012 wrote:
Nah mate, Tempest shield + Orb of Storm is fastest by far

Among damaging spells, I mean. I've seen Tempest Shield versions, which are pretty good to be honest. There's also the channeled skills, which allows even much faster casting assuming you can click fast enough. :)

However the point of using Flame Surge is to have the helmet supporting the main skill to maximize DPS.

"
nomnaut wrote:
I'm considering attempting the ES version of this build as my league starter up until I can farm uber elder. My only issue is transitioning into CI (as a league starter) in the past has been such a pain.

My advice is don't rush it, life is fine as a starter, store ES items, and start when you feel comfortable. For me it's around 3-4k ES when starting maps.
"
Sarodh1 wrote:

...store ES items, and start when you feel comfortable. For me it's around 3-4k ES when starting maps.

Speaking of that, I checked your 3.2 gear and you were using ES/EVA hybrid chest piece. Is it because you didn't have a better one or are we actually benefiting from evasion rating?

EDIT: Ok I found the answer (Escape artist)

But i think Vaal regalia is still better, isn't it?
Last edited by prophets on Mar 8, 2019, 10:29:23 AM
It's roughly equivalent to a 600ES chest, a Vaal Regalia can do better of course if you're looking for pure ES, but if you want to get the best of Escape Artist, and Ghost Shroud, it's much better to have evasion.
Dude, i can't open pob links. Can you add another skill tree link maybe?
There you go : http://poeurl.com/cjig

I'm going to add it on the first post.
@Sarodh 1

Are you going to update blade vortex build too to 3.6? I have an old Kitava build by Darkblitz9. But he haven't been updating it since forever :)

I would like to play with it again and I saw your version of it. But pob link is version 3.4, i think?!
as i understand eldritch battery will ban procs from kitava thirst
otherwise would be very cool
want to try this build with triple hp/es/mom
with es leach from nods and new supp gem
life leach from warlord mark
and nods with double es/life
think about self ignite
any offers or mistakes indications?
"
tanaceleb wrote:
@Sarodh 1

Are you going to update blade vortex build too to 3.6? I have an old Kitava build by Darkblitz9. But he haven't been updating it since forever :)

I would like to play with it again and I saw your version of it. But pob link is version 3.4, i think?!

Yeah, 3.4 tree is broken on PoB, unfortunately.
Here's a new compatible link : https://pastebin.com/nYFLLJCE
I'll update the guide soon.

"
AynRand78 wrote:
think about self ignite

Yes, you need to spend mana, not shield.
Careful with self ignite, it doesn't go well with ES.
The rest seems fine.

Something I'd like to try is doing a life/eva/mom build with Ghost Shroud, with only 1000-1500 ES that is recovered fully with Ghost Shroud.
"
tanaceleb wrote:
@Sarodh 1

Yeah, 3.4 tree is broken on PoB, unfortunately.
Here's a new compatible link : https://pastebin.com/tkhjKnceE
I'll update the guide soon.

"
AynRand78 wrote:
think about self ignite

Yes, you need to spend mana, not shield.
Careful with self ignite, it doesn't go well with ES.
The rest seems fine.

Something I'd like to try is doing a life/eva/mom build with Ghost Shroud, with only 1000-1500 ES that is recovered fully with Ghost Shroud.
Last edited by Sarodh1 on Mar 11, 2019, 4:58:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info