[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
afonsosp wrote:
Hi Guys.

How about this ammy?

Does someone has tried? I got it yesterday and I`m using on this build, looks like very interesting.

yup that should give you amazing damage for single target

i prefer life/res/multi otherwise or biscos for mapping
Great build! Just started playing the build and did Cruel & Merc lab 10 levels below the requirement. It started with just being curious cause the single target is insane. All this with two Axioms. Great job on this!
Hi, I am playing this build this season and like it very much so far (I posted once already asking about Tinkerskin).
Now, I am a bit at a loss as to what to improve next. It seems like every update costs a lot now, so I'd like to ask for advice, on what item slot I could improve the most.
I am at 21k in Hideout with Hatred, 35k with conc.

Of course I need to improve my gems, PoB gives me a lot of dps with a 21/20 GC gem. My flask setup isn't perfect either, but works (although PoB gives me more fire res than cold res, but in the game I have more cold res than fire res?). When I turn 90, I will go for another jewel slot, but jewels with life and more than one crit multiplier are very expensive. I don't think, that I will get another two character levels for another jewel slot, maybe one for the increased AoE damage node.

I have about 300 chaos to buy something. Suggestions?

Thanks again for the build, I did Atziri norm deathless, which I never could do before. I will post here to update when I progress further.

Cheers, Tefson
Quick question on the gem layout

Everyone seems to run this setup:
Detonate Mines + Spell Totem + Inc Duration

Now I understand why youpair detonate mines with spell totem, but what I'm not getting is why people are including Inc Duration - especially since that gem doesn't affect either Detonate Mines or Spell totem.
Last edited by Pessimism on Oct 6, 2017, 11:36:00 PM
Been using this build finally got to level 90, melted shaper. Thanks Mate for the nice build.
"
Pessimism wrote:
Quick question on the gem layout

Everyone seems to run this setup:
Detonate Mines + Spell Totem + Inc Duration

Now I understand why youpair detonate mines with spell totem, but what I'm not getting is why people are including Inc Duration - especially since that gem doesn't affect either Detonate Mines or Spell totem.

It increases the duration of the spell totem.
"
Tefson1366 wrote:
Hi, I am playing this build this season and like it very much so far (I posted once already asking about Tinkerskin).
Now, I am a bit at a loss as to what to improve next. It seems like every update costs a lot now, so I'd like to ask for advice, on what item slot I could improve the most.

Of course I need to improve my gems, PoB gives me a lot of dps with a 21/20 GC gem. My flask setup isn't perfect either, but works (although PoB gives me more fire res than cold res, but in the game I have more cold res than fire res?). When I turn 90, I will go for another jewel slot, but jewels with life and more than one crit multiplier are very expensive. I don't think, that I will get another two character levels for another jewel slot, maybe one for the increased AoE damage node.

Thanks again for the build, I did Atziri norm deathless, which I never could do before. I will post here to update when I progress further.

Cheers, Tefson

Use your chaos on twice enchanted prophecy (or just save the chaos to buy the boots /w enchant) and farm Uber lab to get those Kaom's roots to have 10% elemental penetration.
Last edited by Eathb on Oct 7, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Tefson1366 wrote:

Cheers, Tefson

Use your chaos on twice enchanted prophecy (or just save the chaos to buy the boots /w enchant) and farm Uber lab to get those Kaom's roots to have 10% elemental penetration.

I'm not this user, but does his boot enchant allow leech when combined with shield charge? So, does he kill small monsters with shield charge, then the 0.6% leech kicks in with gc mines? Hopefully, Tefson1366 can reply to this question if leech like this is working? I notice his shield charge (in dagger) has a conc effect support, for damage I assume.
Last edited by Novgov on Oct 7, 2017, 11:00:35 AM
But it doesn't highlight the spell totem gem in game, which means it's not affecting it, which is exactly why I'm asking why so many are equipping it.

Edit: Interesting bug. It shows that it affects it in the skill box on the hotbar tab, but not in the gem sockets.
Last edited by Pessimism on Oct 7, 2017, 11:47:50 AM
Hello, thanks for great build! Wanted to ask about ssfhc - is it possible to get a good result with it (breachlords, t15 maps) without enchant at the head?
Will start by this build at next league start~ Looks like a lot of fun, compare with srs or GC totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info