[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Dejan_killer wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
I'd like to ask again how you guys manage the dramatic mana sustain problem in this build ... Is there an easy way to solve it ??
Four, five mines dropped in a hurry in front of fast danger and mana is out, whatever mana regen u have.
I have 6 mana on kills on my gloves but is there a way to leech, on stuff or tree ?

Well please how do you manage this point. Its a bit ruining my game pleasure for now. May be I dont have the good gameplay ?

Thank you.

If you playing life version of this build,then the best choice to have minimum one vaal clarity+increased duration and always when you active vaal clarity,you will have all mana up in next 16-17 sec. Then,if you are using only Hatred aura in Essence worm ring,you will have full Mana reservation,also pick on tree after "Mind over Matter"keystone all Mana.
You dont have mana leech,because you are mines build,mines build can not have life and mana leech.

So,the best choice is to have Vaal Clarity lv 20 with Increased duration,second very good choice is to have Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit.

For me,the best choice is to play with Low Life version of this build,because you can put with blood magic gem + Clarity gem,wooola,you will not have any problem with mana,also is good choice to have on amulet or on rings Mana regeneration.

Thank you for your help.
And one more thing,with assassin claas,you will have 375k dps average damage per mines+critical multi,so thats mean is double dps.

So,with Assassin clas you can have maximum 9 mines x average dps per mine x critical multi,wooola,more then 20 million final dps,lool.

Correct me if I'm wrong???

I know I'm a low level (62) but I keep running out of mana. Will this be fixed in the higher levels? Thanks.

EDIT: Looking back at some of the past questions, this has already been covered. Sorry!
Last edited by nudt on Sep 30, 2017, 1:46:57 PM
Hello!
While leveling, it is important to take MoM very quickly or not? If not, when should I take MoM?
Last edited by zalmanz3plus on Sep 30, 2017, 3:35:44 PM

Any improvement?
How do you handle something like Chimera's cloud phase? Had both a 20% qual increased recovery health and mana flask rolling while shield charging between clouds and still died to the degen. It almost seems better going with 30% move speed boots and quicksilver there. Any other thoughts?
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
And one more thing,with assassin claas,you will have 375k dps average damage per mines+critical multi,so thats mean is double dps.

So,with Assassin clas you can have maximum 9 mines x average dps per mine x critical multi,wooola,more then 20 million final dps,lool.

maybe in standard with legacy ES gear and 100+EX budget
"
rAx wrote:
How do you handle something like Chimera's cloud phase? Had both a 20% qual increased recovery health and mana flask rolling while shield charging between clouds and still died to the degen. It almost seems better going with 30% move speed boots and quicksilver there. Any other thoughts?

Generally, the 30% move speed boots are what I use /w quicksilver. Then, I needed to handle freeze (flask) and stun (pantheon thing) that I think the Kaom's boots do. I really didn't use the Kaom's boots myself.
Last edited by Novgov on Oct 1, 2017, 7:02:00 AM
"
nanog3 wrote:

Any improvement?

Nice gear. Maybe get some enchant on boots. Good items really.
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

The crit multi is already calculated in the average hit. So you're rather looking at 3,37M Damage. Not sure about the mine laying speed, but can assassin even place 9 mines in a second? The numbers are way lower than you think they are. The culling strike is nice, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info