[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
rAx wrote:
What do you use for single target between 12-28?

Lightning trap and firetrap + flame surge

Hello,
I wonder why nobody told about the value of these boots for the build ...? Seems a good dps boost isnt it ?

And btw is there a way to get rid of those very annoying mana sustaining problems, apart of the 50c for Lavianga Spirit ?
Thank you
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 28, 2017, 7:42:13 AM
How do you get endurance charges for IC?
Regards to all.

Whoever is interested, can freely try to play with Low life version Assassin class,its so ower power,it's almost have three times more dps then from author of this post,who make build with Carccas Jack life version Saboteur class!!!

Shaper DPS is 375.319,with 7 power charges,73% critical strike chance,622% critical multi,so what to say more?

Shaper/Uber Atziri as if they did not exist in the game,lool.

Enjoy!!!

POB PASTE BIN

https://pastebin.com/rpWkLpMU
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 28, 2017, 2:24:20 PM
"
Scipion75 wrote:

Hello,
I wonder why nobody told about the value of these boots for the build ...? Seems a good dps boost isnt it ?

And btw is there a way to get rid of those very annoying mana sustaining problems, apart of the 50c for Lavianga Spirit ?
Thank you

Those do look pretty good for this build..
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Regards to all.

Whoever is interested, can freely try to play with Low life version Assassin class,its so ower power,it's almost have three times more dps then from author of this post,who make build with Carccas Jack life version Saboteur class!!!

Shaper DPS is 375.319,with 7 power charges,73% critical strike chance,622% critical multi,so what to say more?

Enjoy!!!

POB PASTE BIN

Thanks for sharing.

How is the survivor on maps , guardians, etc?
Last edited by afonsosp on Sep 28, 2017, 9:42:45 PM
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Regards to all.

Enjoy!!!

POB PASTE BIN

Thanks for sharing.

How is the survivor on maps , guardians, etc?

You can do everything. When you want to play maps,for leveling,just put more attack speed and attack speed with shield in jewels,because you need more attack speed for your Shield charge and trust me,you will smash so easy and fast any boss,on any maps tier 10-15!!!
Also,you can take from bandits 2 skill points(i pick Alira),but you can pick 2 skill point,no need to take Alira like me,because you are Assasin,you will have a lot of critical and critical multi,so my opinion is to invest 2 skill point for jewel slot,becasue with good jewel you will get between 15-24k more dps!!!

Guardians,Shaper,Uber Atziri is also so easy.
You will always smash Shaper in first phase,he will not have a chance to survive your first attack in firs phase,trust me.
You saw the video Guardians killed from author of this post,who also killed very easily all Guardians,then you can only imagine what would happen with Guardians,Shaper,Uber Atziri,which you will have three times more dps with Assassin class build?!
I can freely say, all of you enjoy playing with the best build in game!!!

Sry for my bad English,English is not my national language
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 29, 2017, 3:42:24 AM
I'd like to ask again how you guys manage the dramatic mana sustain problem in this build ... Is there an easy way to solve it ??
Four, five mines dropped in a hurry in front of fast danger and mana is out, whatever mana regen u have.
I have 6 mana on kills on my gloves but is there a way to leech, on stuff or tree ?

Well please how do you manage this point. Its a bit ruining my game pleasure for now. May be I dont have the good gameplay ?

Thank you.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
I'd like to ask again how you guys manage the dramatic mana sustain problem in this build ... Is there an easy way to solve it ??
Four, five mines dropped in a hurry in front of fast danger and mana is out, whatever mana regen u have.
I have 6 mana on kills on my gloves but is there a way to leech, on stuff or tree ?

Well please how do you manage this point. Its a bit ruining my game pleasure for now. May be I dont have the good gameplay ?

Thank you.

If you playing life version of this build,then the best choice to have minimum one vaal clarity+increased duration and always when you active vaal clarity,you will have all mana up in next 16-17 sec. Then,if you are using only Hatred aura in Essence worm ring,you will have full Mana reservation,also pick on tree after "Mind over Matter"keystone all Mana.
You dont have mana leech,because you are mines build,mines build can not have life and mana leech.

So,the best choice is to have Vaal Clarity lv 20 with Increased duration,second very good choice is to have Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit.

For me,the best choice is to play with Low Life version of this build,because you can put with blood magic gem + Clarity gem,wooola,you will not have any problem with mana,also is good choice to have on amulet or on rings Mana regeneration.
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Sep 29, 2017, 5:25:58 AM
"
Scipion75 wrote:

Thank you.

vaal clarity (and/or lavianga's spirit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info