[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Killed the shaper on my second set yesterday night for the first time! Was quite difficult, not because of the build, but because I suck at the game and shaper makes me quite nervous.
Thanks again for the build, now for some real casual gaming time!
I've been leveling this build over the last week. I'm very impressed with the damage - pack clear is smooth, bosses go down very quickly when I get the right setup...

But I've been having survival issues. My character is HeartOfGlascade, lv74 Sabo. At level 82, when i have all the main passives, I'll have around 5100 life. That's with Kaom's Roots and some very nice life gear. That said, having a big life pool doesn't mean a lot when you've no way to fill it.

And that's my problem. I fold to anything that hits me more than once or twice. Give me double the health pool, i could probably take out damn near anything in the game, but right now? I can't do a lot of bosses because they hit me so hard.

That's not to say I don't like the build - by god, I love the build. Very satisfying to play once you've got the rhythm. But I need help with survival.
Last edited by ScootaLewis on Oct 17, 2017, 1:02:04 PM
I was looking at your char and i didn't see any vaal clarity equipped. If you equip one with increased duration your mines will be free most of the time and you can add another panicked or seething lifeflask (last one preferred as it means instant life always). It buys some extra longevity which is useful as there's no leech.
Great build
Last edited by DBlockIT on Oct 17, 2017, 3:21:22 PM
I had started this league with FNM, moved on to another character, then decided to regear my sabo to something similar to this build. What a difference in power. This build melts bosses.

I kept on using the Covenant
and this really helped with the mana issues that any mines based build has.

In terms of survivability,
, is incredible. Because the covenant makes mines blood magic, once i pop this flask, one spam of mines and I am back to full life, so as long as I keep spamming mines, the only thing that can kill me is one-shots.
Last edited by DBlockIT on Oct 17, 2017, 3:22:00 PM
"
jitse wrote:
I was looking at your char and i didn't see any vaal clarity equipped. If you equip one with increased duration your mines will be free most of the time and you can add another panicked or seething lifeflask (last one preferred as it means instant life always). It buys some extra longevity which is useful as there's no leech.

I found that Lavianga's is much preferable to VC - no cast time, refillable via portal, less "souls" per use and 4 stored "uses". I'm looking at Zerphi's now thanks to that other poster.
i have a question about jewel is this good jewel for this build ?
"
ScootaLewis wrote:
"
jitse wrote:

I found that Lavianga's is much preferable to VC - no cast time, refillable via portal, less "souls" per use and 4 stored "uses". I'm looking at Zerphi's now thanks to that other poster.

Update: Zerphi's doesn't do jack.
Zerphi’s effect only works while your mana pool is not full. Once full, the effect stops. If you use it while your mana is full, it doesn’t activate. I pop it after taking a few hits.
"
DBlockIT wrote:
Zerphi’s effect only works while your mana pool is not full. Once full, the effect stops. If you use it while your mana is full, it doesn’t activate. I pop it after taking a few hits.

I tested further using RF. You're right, it does work, it's just hell to actually make work under most circumstances.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info