[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Use your chaos on twice enchanted prophecy (or just save the chaos to buy the boots /w enchant) and farm Uber lab to get those Kaom's roots to have 10% elemental penetration.

Seems like this is the way to go. Kaom's with that enchant are about 7 ex, so I am better off trying my luck on my own.

"
I'm not this user, but does his boot enchant allow leech when combined with shield charge? So, does he kill small monsters with shield charge, then the 0.6% leech kicks in with gc mines? Hopefully, Tefson1366 can reply to this question if leech like this is working? I notice his shield charge (in dagger) has a conc effect support, for damage I assume.

Sorry for being misleading and thanks a lot for putting that much effort into understanding my gear choices. The conc effect in my weapon is just a convenient place to swap with inc aoe on my carcass jack for GC since I was quite short on chromatics and couldn't change the red-red-blue on my weapon. By now, I quite like that convenience, since I am a rather slow player I see no real upside in using faster attacks support for my shield charge. If there is one, please enlighten me.
And the enchant on my boots is also not intended, it is simply the one enchant I got when I ran the lab for my last two ascendency points. I didn't run it again since. But, as said above, the boots enchant seems a way to boost my numbers higher.

I said I would update, so here: I dinged 90 and ran some higher maps until T14. I alched and vaaled and managed to cemplete several volcanoes. The one thing I couldn't do, was Core Malachai but I know that this is one of the hardest maps.
I also vaaled my GC gem. Turned out to become 20/23. That's neither good nor bad, the dps numbers are still the same. Since a 21/20 is at least 4.5 ex, maybe I will save up my currency for some more tries to vaal a 20/20 or for the 21/20 itself.

Thanks a lot to all who replied, cheers,

Tefson
Thanks for the build. One-shotted shaper and uber atziri for the first time ever. Took some advice from other posters to adjust gear choices. POB has me around 204k dps with Atziri's flask with conc effect. I kept a quicksilver flask on me instead though for the speed. Had a hard time finding a decent rare with conversion enchant so I opted for damage enchantment helm with curse ele weakness hrimsorrow. Did not go LL and stuck with hybrid but still ended up with around 8.4k EHP; 8.8k with Kaom's roots. Open gem sockets in dagger were there incase I decided to wear Kaom's Roots for the spell totem sockets. Overall pretty tanky, decent clear speed, and insane single target.

ive bought a cheap devoto 40% helm enchant to try out, but with it my tooltip dps only increased from 47,000 to 47,983. is it normal? i was expecting more :|
Last edited by hahahahoha on Oct 12, 2017, 1:38:05 PM
"
ive bought a cheap devoto 40% helm enchant to try out, but with it my tooltip dps only increased from 47,000 to 47,983. is it normal? i was expecting more :|
Devoto's has -10% physical damage on it so that's why tooltip didn't go up by a lot but the benefit of being full cold is being able to more effectively scale cold penetration which won't be reflected in your tooltip because it's enemy dependent
Wanted to say thanks for the build, just finished killing my first Shaper and it was surprisingly easy compared to the guardians.

When I got to the level of equipping Kaoms Roots I was quite unpleasantly surprised with the "No evasion" downside, honestly forgot about it and had most of my gear selected with evasion in mind, including a 1ex Rat's Nest with the enchant. I ended up going with some excellent rare boots with +30% movement speed, and the extra sockets went towards a "Cast When Stunned" setup.

Hello, I read op but didn't really understand how safely could this build farm shaper/guardians.

I'm looking for an HC viable build to finally do endgame bosses on my own, would this gc miner work?
they all were pierced like worms and exploded
i wear another gear and some skills but it's your build!
ty Hall of Grandmasters was easily completed on lvl 79
to look at my gear you can check my profile>chars>ThroatInvader
Last edited by CainRage on Oct 14, 2017, 10:08:24 PM
Hi, me again, update time,

been busy with the atlas, 103/126 so far. Yesterday my first guardian map dropped, chimaera. Until T15 smooth sailing so far.

I bought two really good jewels, one extremely cheap (2c)

16% Mine damage
18% crit multi cold skills
15% crit multi ele skills,

one quite expensive (100c)

15% Mine damage
18% crit multi cold skills
15% crit multi ele skills.

I am now thinking of slamming the first one. I know that some of my gear could be better (gloves and neck), but upgrades cost a lot and I am quite comfortable right now as it is. I am close to windz' damage numbers. I never slammed an item before, so maybe, just for fun and since it's late in the season, why not?
Did Shaper for the first time in any league following this build, but I also happened to do it in SSF HC! This build is definitely ssf viable in case anyone was wondering, if you at least have a detonate mines gem to start out with.
hey bro,I was doing it for quite a long time.I manage to get a lv4 empower and a +3 ice bow,so I remove concentrate effect and use them(I have 21 GC too),also use 50% phy to fire quiver.But I find my damage are pretty suck and most of time I will die in T16 boss fight cause it take too much time.(at least 6-8s if I didn't run for life).I don't know what is the problem,will you help?
China sever character:(if you can open it:P)
https://poe.game.qq.com/account/view-profile/%E6%81%A8%E6%B0%B4%E4%B8%8D%E6%88%90%E5%86%B0/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info