[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
tRuE6683 wrote:
Hey Guys.
Thank you for this Build, im really enjoying it but i really dont know how to proceed further.

I compare windz and my own pastebin data and my personal opinion is that hes not that far away in terms of item quality overall. ( probaly i overlook something !? )

What am i doing wrong ? i feel that around t12 there is a wall for me in boss fights.

I know the helm and boots enchants are missing and i only got Tabulas but that cant be really it ?

My profile should be open to check, so please help me guys !

can you post a screenshot of your defensive tab?

we relatively have the same gear I just cleared red elder, and T15 without any problems
Hi I've just switched to the LL version and was wondering if there was a way to increase the Light Radius or if we're just supposed to play without seeing.
We, The Unwilling, Led by the Unqualified to kill the Unfortunate, die for the Ungrateful
"
Hi I've just switched to the LL version and was wondering if there was a way to increase the Light Radius or if we're just supposed to play without seeing.

Put a point into Arcane vision.
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Angelorush wrote:
"
tRuE6683 wrote:
Hey Guys.
Thank you for this Build, im really enjoying it but i really dont know how to proceed further.

I compare windz and my own pastebin data and my personal opinion is that hes not that far away in terms of item quality overall. ( probaly i overlook something !? )

What am i doing wrong ? i feel that around t12 there is a wall for me in boss fights.

I know the helm and boots enchants are missing and i only got Tabulas but that cant be really it ?

My profile should be open to check, so please help me guys !

can you post a screenshot of your defensive tab?

we relatively have the same gear I just cleared red elder, and T15 without any problems

http://i68.tinypic.com/rtj6up.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/3582fqu.jpg
Last edited by tRuE6683 on Jun 26, 2018, 8:45:41 AM

Just got thism if anyone is interested. Already have one of my own, pm me if you're interested - Uber Rohac
Started the build as a league starter and never thought I would be able to clear everything in the game with it. I farmed shaper in the first week on a tabula to fund a wander.

The only thing that has been iffy has been Hall of the grand masters, Demi and (forget his name) can take a few mine-splosions to kill due to their block chance but it can be reliably done. Other than that Shaper, U-Atziri, and U-Elder have all been cleared multiple times

Im currently looking to swap one of my scepters for a dagger but here is my current gear. (Whooshing blades feels so much better with low attack speed)

"
B0RN2FISH wrote:
The only thing that has been iffy has been Hall of the grand masters, Demi and (forget his name) can take a few mine-splosions to kill due to their block chance but it can be reliably done.
For anyone having difficulty with the max block dudes: buy a Balefire for your offhand. It gives you scorching ray, and they dont block damage over time. They also dont pose much/any threat to you when they arent blocking, so you can just stand there and burn them while you sip your coffee or whatever. Doesn't matter what you slot into it. Just equip it and go. Everything else in HoGM will already be dead, so you'll have time to weapon swap and whatever. Easy day.
Last edited by _天_ on Jun 29, 2018, 10:10:30 PM
Hello.

Iam loving this build!

First time i killed all 4 guardians, red elder. my next goal is shaper.

can someone take a look at my character: itsatrapmemelul and give me some advice on what to look for next? upgradwise.

thanks!
Ingame: Blitzfrau

Would this be a good helm for this build? Considering rolling this build because I dropped this helm and it doesnt sell anyway.
Last edited by mcbats on Jul 3, 2018, 7:27:08 AM
"
mcbats wrote:

Would this be a good helm for this build? Considering rolling this build because I dropped this helm and it doesnt sell anyway.

If you're doing the MoM version. It's a pretty damn good helmet for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info