[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Yo,

When fighting Uber Elder or any Boss is it better to use Hypothermia support or Trap and Mine Damage support. I am running the LL version.

Last edited by DonGero on Jun 20, 2018, 12:31:42 PM
hypothermia is better with trap or trap with increased crit?

or

thx
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jun 20, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Can anyone make some recommendations for defensive improvements? I shouldn't have any issues with dealing damage, but the deaths i experienced while failing my way through my first (ever) uberelder have me looking for answers.

PoB that's probably up to date: https://pastebin.com/Kbs2JmwN

Gear (cwdt in gloves, wb in boots):
Spoiler

The cheapest option is to just git gud, but I'd settle for gear/tree changes until then. I can drop damage nodes and pick up Acro+Phase acro, but idk if the difference will be noticeable/enough. Right now I'm setup more like the Farrul Fur version from bestiary. Uber Elder is the only thing I havent just cruised through without a thought ._.
"
_天_ wrote:
Can anyone make some recommendations for defensive improvements? I shouldn't have any issues with dealing damage, but the deaths i experienced while failing my way through my first (ever) uberelder have me looking for answers.

PoB that's probably up to date: https://pastebin.com/Kbs2JmwN

Gear (cwdt in gloves, wb in boots):
Spoiler

The cheapest option is to just git gud, but I'd settle for gear/tree changes until then. I can drop damage nodes and pick up Acro+Phase acro, but idk if the difference will be noticeable/enough. Right now I'm setup more like the Farrul Fur version from bestiary. Uber Elder is the only thing I havent just cruised through without a thought ._.

Raise your cold res up with saffels or a 80% lore weave. Lack of attack speed on dagger makes your wb slower. If you are dying a lot to the super slow, kaoms root will help you out there BUT you will get hit by every melee attack so careful

what can i put on my loreweave? arc?
When is a good time to start using the "Long Winter" jewels? I'm at level 66 right now, doing mostly T1~T3 maps to level a little bit. Should I already use then?
I think you guys should use ARC instead GC. If you have 2x shimmeron (or at least 1 with a normal shield), you will do farming map and boss much better. Truth me give up GC, Arc MUCH MUCH better even single target like UBER shapper
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jun 20, 2018, 10:52:28 PM
"
murilomuka wrote:
When is a good time to start using the "Long Winter" jewels? I'm at level 66 right now, doing mostly T1~T3 maps to level a little bit. Should I already use then?
Yes, you should use them already. The added conversion and boost to cold damage will definitely help.
Did the LL version of GC, and I have to say this build is absolutely BROKEN. I had done the life version before and it works perfectly, but the LL version is definitely a step above.

Did my first uber elder today, deathless even though I slipped up here and there, definitely expected to waste a few sets, but was pleasantly surprised with how insanely well the build handled the fight.

Done the fight two more times since, and still haven't died. Definitely the best build I have ever played.

Here's the gear used:

Could still get the GC enchant and some more ES on the shield, but it seems like a waste when I'm killing guardians before they can do anything and shaper/elder feel very smooth. This puts me at 62.8k dps in hideout and 9642es at level 94.

Thank you very much for the build Windz, definitely will be doing LLGC as my second character again next season unless something big changes.
Last edited by Noitee on Jun 21, 2018, 2:15:21 PM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
I think you guys should use ARC instead GC. If you have 2x shimmeron (or at least 1 with a normal shield), you will do farming map and boss much better. Truth me give up GC, Arc MUCH MUCH better even single target like UBER shapper

Hahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info