[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Okay I'm liking this build so far, but what is better: Loreweave or Carcass Jack?

I mean, I see most of people using Loreweave mainly because the resists and stuff... But they are really that different? One is overall better than another?

I'm using a 5L Carcass Jack and been trying to 6L another one (without success) and been thinking of buying a 6L Carcass Jack or Loreweave (both of them are ~6ex). Which one would you guys recommend?
Okay I'm liking this build so far, but what is better: Loreweave or Carcass Jack?

I mean, I see most of people using Loreweave mainly because the resists and stuff... But they are really that different? One is overall better than another?

I'm using a 5L Carcass Jack and been trying to 6L another one (without success) and been thinking of buying a 6L Carcass Jack or Loreweave (both of them are ~6ex). Which one would you guys recommend?
Hey Guys.
Thank you for this Build, im really enjoying it but i really dont know how to proceed further.

I compare windz and my own pastebin data and my personal opinion is that hes not that far away in terms of item quality overall. ( probaly i overlook something !? )

What am i doing wrong ? i feel that around t12 there is a wall for me in boss fights.

I know the helm and boots enchants are missing and i only got Tabulas but that cant be really it ?

My profile should be open to check, so please help me guys !
"
windz wrote:
- Coward's Legacy Chain Belt + determination watchers eye (not affected by vuln) + dreadbeak in offhand gives Life/MoM perma onslaught + pain attunment (30% more spell damage). Faster whirling blades and damage

can't understand how mom version can benefit the pain attunment bonus....we don't work on lowlife....
Last edited by Beskaius on Jun 23, 2018, 7:50:20 AM
"
tRuE6683 wrote:
Hey Guys.
Thank you for this Build, im really enjoying it but i really dont know how to proceed further.

I compare windz and my own pastebin data and my personal opinion is that hes not that far away in terms of item quality overall. ( probaly i overlook something !? )

What am i doing wrong ? i feel that around t12 there is a wall for me in boss fights.

I know the helm and boots enchants are missing and i only got Tabulas but that cant be really it ?

My profile should be open to check, so please help me guys !

ur dagger does not have phy conversion. get 1 with even with just phy to cold will boost ur dmg alot.
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
windz wrote:
- Coward's Legacy Chain Belt + determination watchers eye (not affected by vuln) + dreadbeak in offhand gives Life/MoM perma onslaught + pain attunment (30% more spell damage). Faster whirling blades and damage

can't understand how mom version can benefit the pain attunment bonus....we don't work on lowlife....

Read on Coward's Legacy description :

[...]
You are Cursed with Level 20 Vulnerability
You count as on Low Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability

Just read things we talk about here.
i read and......i have a Coward's CHAINS.....i drop that and i want to try this option but.....ok now is all more clear ty

Edit: btw i try to switch and i see we lose dps (with my items ofc) on that setup
Last edited by Beskaius on Jun 24, 2018, 1:16:02 AM
Hey Guys,

i'm a little bit confused about this Guide...

Just leveling at Act 5 (Life/Mom Version), but i like to have a final setup, to look for. A few questions:

1. If i wanna stick with Arc, what do i have to change? Just Wrath instead of Hatred and another jewels? Or do i have to take another nodes in the tree? Any major Item-Changes with Arc?

2. "CWDT + IC + Enfeeble + Frostbomb (can use Detonate Mines)" - Why Frostbomb in this Setup???

3. "CWDT + IC + Enfeeble + Frostbomb (can use Detonate Mines)" - In the Pob-Link, there is no Enfeeble anymore. So it's better to use Enduring Cry instead of Enfeeble?

Thx!
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hypothermia is better with trap or trap with increased crit?

or

thx for help and reply
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Jun 24, 2018, 2:34:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info