[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
If you're doing the MoM version. It's a pretty damn good helmet for the build.

How would you recon to make the optimal use of it skill gem wise? Since that version of the build has the mine skills in the chest.
Last edited by mcbats on Jul 5, 2018, 4:02:42 AM
"
mcbats wrote:
"
If you're doing the MoM version. It's a pretty damn good helmet for the build.

How would you recon to make the optimal use of it skill gem wise? Since that version of the build has the mine skills in the chest.

Honestly. The stats alone are pretty nice for MoM build. You don't even have to run a mine setup in the helmet IMO.
LL tree from starting post doesent work...

Sry - old version of POB
Last edited by watson1337 on Jul 9, 2018, 8:36:21 PM
Well shit. Been away on a business trip. Lots of catch up to do. Still using a tabula lol.
Sick build. (with the LL version) Done my first solo Shaper in bestiary and my first ever Uber Elder in Incursion. My pastebin https://pastebin.com/adKqz4KG
I have some trouble in the LL variant to understand your Aura Setup.
You are using Clarity + Discipline an your lifepool an Hatred + Enlightend on you Manapool.
That meany you have only ~40% of you mana reserved. Is the Mana really so critical that it's impossible to use Arctic Armor or a Herald or Vaal Impurity of Ice as an secondary mana reserving Aura?
For the helm, if I had to choose between "place additional mine" or the 40% phys to cold enchant, which should I choose first? I get I can swap the Long Winter jewels for dps jewels, but can't figure out which way is strong for boss damage (running in a group as boss killer).
Thanks for the build, it's awesome.
Killed uber elder deathless on first try today (without too much investment)
"
Iyuke wrote:
I have some trouble in the LL variant to understand your Aura Setup.
You are using Clarity + Discipline an your lifepool an Hatred + Enlightend on you Manapool.
That meany you have only ~40% of you mana reserved. Is the Mana really so critical that it's impossible to use Arctic Armor or a Herald or Vaal Impurity of Ice as an secondary mana reserving Aura?

i used aspect of the crab before so feel free to use another aura like HoA or arctic armor
"
Huschh wrote:
For the helm, if I had to choose between "place additional mine" or the 40% phys to cold enchant, which should I choose first? I get I can swap the Long Winter jewels for dps jewels, but can't figure out which way is strong for boss damage (running in a group as boss killer).

I would prefer the additional mine mod. Its 33% more damage (You are putting dow 4 mines with minefield instead of 3). Long winters also give better reach. On the other hand, as you said you can use 2 more jewels and unless they are amazing, they arent going to yield 33% more damage. The only situation where I might choose the enchant is that if you cannot cap your resists without the jewels (Irrelevant situation with an aurabot obv), in which case its still probably better to upgrade your other gear and still go with the additional mine mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info