[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hi bro, i dont understand this part :

"dreadbeak in offhand gives Life/MoM perma onslaught + pain attunment "

how can the option active if it says "when on low life"

can u give me more details i'm new :D
"
HittenPoe wrote:

You have to use the belt Coward's Legacy and you will be as Low Life but cursed with Vulnerability lvl 20 . That´s why you also use a Watcher´s eye with the mod "unaffected by Vulnerability while affected by Determination"

Finally got Uber Elder down. Ripped so many sets :( but at least got a Watcher´s Eye with cold pen/hatred.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Jun 17, 2018, 11:31:51 PM
"
HittenPoe wrote:

You cut out some important details. Coward's Legacy Chain Belt has the mods
You are Cursed with Level 20 Vulnerability
You count as on Low Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability
The determination watchers eye (not affected by vuln) means you aren't affected by the curse vulnerability - it's still applied, so you get low life status, but it doesnt do anything to you. Finally dreadbeak provides the rest of the stuff listed. You need ALL the parts - you can't just pick pieces and expect the synergy to happen.
I'm planning on trying Uber Elder, I'm going to change boots to Kaoms, quicksilver to ToH. Swap out the arc setup on helmet with CWDT-IC setup on boots. This is my gear at this minute and I dont know what upgrades I should be looking for. Any help is appreciated!
Spoiler

I really wanna give a try to this setup, but determination will cost around 70% of our mana. With that amount reserved, i don't see the point of using MoM, and without it, i got near 5k life only.
It could be ok because i got Acro and Phase Acro but this is the big loss of a great defensive layer.

There's a downside to Coward belt, curses on us are 50% increased, i don't know if it worth it. With insane map mods, it could be a pain in the ass.

And the last thing. Wihout MoM and the increased mana nodes, with the 70ish% of determination reserved mana, i would sit around 350 mana unreserved with a mine cost around 100mana and then an overuse of my mana flask. Not a big issue when mapping but it could be an issue on long fight, like UbElder.

So what could be the plan ? Switching from Carcass Jack to The Covenant maybe ? It could work fine with a resistances balance. But now does Essence Worm worth it or is it better to run Hatred + Determination with Enlighten lv3 instead ?

"
feelthepain wrote:
I'm planning on trying Uber Elder, I'm going to change boots to Kaoms, quicksilver to ToH. Swap out the arc setup on helmet with CWDT-IC setup on boots. This is my gear at this minute and I dont know what upgrades I should be looking for. Any help is appreciated!
Spoiler

I killed Uber, I gave a try to Kaom, this was awful. Miners are not fast chars and with Kaom, it's too slow for me for being efficient but it work, many guys do Uber with this item.
So i kept using Atziri's Step.
I have a quick question that I didn't see the answer to in the guide.

Since GC converts 60% of physical to cold and two Long Winter jewels convert the other 40%, is there a reason we want the 40% conversion helm enchant over the damage enchant? According to the PoB the OP has the conversion enchant. Thanks.
"
MrMustang wrote:

Since GC converts 60% of physical to cold and two Long Winter jewels convert the other 40%, is there a reason we want the 40% conversion helm enchant over the damage enchant? According to the PoB the OP has the conversion enchant. Thanks.

Well, you need nothin, first. But it's more efficient to scale penetration with elemental damage only.
If so, you need to convert the last 40%.
- GC jewels
- Helm enchant
- Watcher's Eye
- 1xGC jewel + Physical to cold gloves

You can choose what you want. Remeber that having more than one of those 40% conversion is useless.

Grab the conversion on helm help to free 2 jewel slots, that's all.
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
MrMustang wrote:

Well, you need nothin, first. But it's more efficient to scale penetration with elemental damage only.
If so, you need to convert the last 40%.
- GC jewels
- Helm enchant
- Watcher's Eye
- 1xGC jewel + Physical to cold gloves

You can choose what you want. Remeber that having more than one of those 40% conversion is useless.

Grab the conversion on helm help to free 2 jewel slots, that's all.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you think getting the helm enchant to free up the two jewel slots is best, assuming you can get decent jewels?
"
_天_ wrote:
"
HittenPoe wrote:

You cut out some important details. Coward's Legacy Chain Belt has the mods
You are Cursed with Level 20 Vulnerability
You count as on Low Life while you are Cursed with Vulnerability
The determination watchers eye (not affected by vuln) means you aren't affected by the curse vulnerability - it's still applied, so you get low life status, but it doesnt do anything to you. Finally dreadbeak provides the rest of the stuff listed. You need ALL the parts - you can't just pick pieces and expect the synergy to happen.

ty man now i know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info