[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
HeadCaseNed wrote:
I'm just leveling with sunder and haven't switched to Allelopahty yet. I'll do that once I run cruel lab and get Cloaked in Savagery. I just bought a Starkonja with the 12% Blight area enchant, so I'm really looking forward to Blight.

What do you think about using Abyssal Cry for clear speed, since we're already scaling chaos damage?

I personally feel
Anyway, so sad I missed the raffle.

I personally feel that starkonja is suboptimal for the build as you will definitely be lacking in resist.

There are only 3 enchants that I will recommend:

Increased effect of temporal chains
Increased dark pact damage
Increased blight hinder duration.

Blights damage does comparatively lesser damage than darkpact and requires ramp up time
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Updated with Shaper guide, will be doing an uberatz guide soon
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Thanks for the guide, just did my first ever Shaper kill with this build! Messed up vortex balls on the last phase and died to bullet hell because of this a couple times but still got him.

Would like to know your opinion on which breachlord is the easiest for this build (for the challenge). Splinters are expensive as hell so I wouldn't want to waste them.
"
KillerAlfa wrote:
Thanks for the guide, just did my first ever Shaper kill with this build! Messed up vortex balls on the last phase and died to bullet hell because of this a couple times but still got him.

Would like to know your opinion on which breachlord is the easiest for this build (for the challenge). Splinters are expensive as hell so I wouldn't want to waste them.

Gratz on your shaper kill! esh/xoph/tul should be really easy. I recommend xoph for the chance to get the amy!
bump

Out of 36 corrupted, some +1 vaal gems, some chaos res and some weird ones, no curses on hit tho but pretty happy with the outcome :)

PS: Thanks to Quetepincho for acting as inocent hand corrupting the gloves!

Next stop - Shaper :3
Haven't starting vaaling Allelopathy yet, but got lucky with my gem
"
Eidanx wrote:

Out of 36 corrupted, some +1 vaal gems, some chaos res and some weird ones, no curses on hit tho but pretty happy with the outcome :)

PS: Thanks to Quetepincho for acting as inocent hand corrupting the gloves!

Next stop - Shaper :3

Nice! Good luck on shaper! I'm awaiting the good news!
This build has been such a blast - the first time I ever made it to Guardians and Shaper :) Thank you very much for that!

However, what I'm struggling with is that I damage myself too much from Dark Pact's hp cost...

For example, in Shaper, when he does his mega laser beam, I dodge out of the way, and start to DPS. But because I haven't been hit, my leech is quite paltry... and I actually end up doing a lot of damage to myself from the Dark Pact hp cost.

My hp is now low enough (50/60% hp , roughly 4k hp) that I can /not/ take a hit from the boss, and thus trigger big leech.. :C

I noticed in OP's video that even when he hasn't been hit, Dark Pact doesn't seem to damage his health by much per channel/cast. How is this so? :O

Thanks all
"
This build has been such a blast - the first time I ever made it to Guardians and Shaper :) Thank you very much for that!

However, what I'm struggling with is that I damage myself too much from Dark Pact's hp cost...

For example, in Shaper, when he does his mega laser beam, I dodge out of the way, and start to DPS. But because I haven't been hit, my leech is quite paltry... and I actually end up doing a lot of damage to myself from the Dark Pact hp cost.

My hp is now low enough (50/60% hp , roughly 4k hp) that I can /not/ take a hit from the boss, and thus trigger big leech.. :C

I noticed in OP's video that even when he hasn't been hit, Dark Pact doesn't seem to damage his health by much per channel/cast. How is this so? :O

Thanks all

Thank you for giving my build a chance! Really happy to see it reach the end game.

As for your concerns, I've checked your tree and gear have a few things to point out:

1. Your gear is decent, you have good hp on most items. However, you do not seem to have optimal jewels. Due to changes in damage scaling for blight, area damage now do not affect the dot portion. Hence i suggest that you swap them for spell/chaos dmg + life jewels. Try to also get 3 stat jewels, either with 1 dps 1 life 1 resist or 2 dps 1 life.

2. Your skill tree seems to be missing a few points. You have arnd 60% less spell damage on the tree as compared to mine. Perhaps you have taken the bandit rewards? Or you might not have finished all the quests that give skill points.

3. Your gems are not at 20/20. void, cwc and cont dist. all provide 10% damage each at 20q so you're missing 30% just from that alone. Please PM me in game-I have a 20/20 cwc and dark pact that I can pass to you. On PoB, there is a priority of gems to get to level 21: DarkPact > CWC > Void mani/cont Dist. Do note that CWC will only boost damage if you have a +1 gems allelopathy.

4. Even with a level 22 darkpact, I still damage myself when casting darkpact. This due to shaper having higher chaos resistance as compared to other map bosses. Thus you need to always drop a wither totem whenever possible. The extra damage taken by shaper will allow you to sustain the life cost of DP. When your health drops low, use a healh pot!. Similarly, you should also use it when channelling to keep your life up. Best case scenario, try to always keep CIS up by tanking his melee attacks. That way, you will also have better dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info