[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
thePunisher92 wrote:
bought my +1 socketed gems gloves today with the right sockets and links for 5 c , hope you get lucky too

Yeah, cheapest I found was 40c with off colors (don't have Vorici 8 to fix it tho). Gonna keep looking ^^

At least I got my Kaom's :D that should be fun now!
Wanted to let you know that I got my first ever Shaper kill today with your build. Thank you for this.

That said, :(
What should I do with monster with Chaos Resistance? That's the only thing that I can't deal with.
So, im struggling with this build, seems like im jsut not doing enough damage, i cant even take on guardians with this build now, and i dont know why :/

Heres my stuff:

Weapons/armour
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Shaper keeps one shotting me through 9400+ health, same with guardians, and though other map bosses cant kill me (usually), It takes forever to kill them despite the damage path of building says i should have (around 90k chaos damage on DP, 5k per second for blight)
"
gubaguy wrote:
So, im struggling with this build, seems like im jsut not doing enough damage, i cant even take on guardians with this build now, and i dont know why :/

Heres my stuff:

Weapons/armour
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Shaper keeps one shotting me through 9400+ health, same with guardians, and though other map bosses cant kill me (usually), It takes forever to kill them despite the damage path of building says i should have (around 90k chaos damage on DP, 5k per second for blight)

For low DPS, my guess is that you aren't using your Wither Totems enough on boss fights.

How do you get 1-shot from Shaper with 9400+ life? I have around 7700 and I can tank his slam without Enfeeble or Fortify.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Heres my stuff:

Weapons/armour
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

For low DPS, my guess is that you aren't using your Wither Totems enough on boss fights.

How do you get 1-shot from Shaper with 9400+ life? I have around 7700 and I can tank his slam without Enfeeble or Fortify.

I dont know, i have this problem EVERY league, no matter WHAT build i use, no matter how much HP, no matter how many layers of defences i build, i get one shotted randomly for no reason.

The best one was earlier in this very league where i had 8200 HP, 25% phys reduction from armour, fortify, enfeeble aura, arctic armour up, 16% damage reduction from pantheon, stibnite flask that had curse immunity on, which also rendered the boss blind, and Berserker leech up (but somehow wasnt leeching).

Add to that my tooltip DPS was over 100k, had full fire conversion with ngamahus and xophs blood, fire pen gem at 19/20, flammability aura with 19/20, and passive pen on tree, ngmahus, and xophs blood, putting it somewhere around well over 100% fire pen... But i did almsot NO damage, and like i said, wasnt leeching somehow.

It really feels like im being targeted, i wish i could record whats going on, but every attempt ive made has had some horrendous artifacting on it making the video unwatchable.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Heres my stuff:

Weapons/armour
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

I dont know, i have this problem EVERY league, no matter WHAT build i use, no matter how much HP, no matter how many layers of defences i build, i get one shotted randomly for no reason.

The best one was earlier in this very league where i had 8200 HP, 25% phys reduction from armour, fortify, enfeeble aura, arctic armour up, 16% damage reduction from pantheon, stibnite flask that had curse immunity on, which also rendered the boss blind, and Berserker leech up (but somehow wasnt leeching).

Add to that my tooltip DPS was over 100k, had full fire conversion with ngamahus and xophs blood, fire pen gem at 19/20, flammability aura with 19/20, and passive pen on tree, ngmahus, and xophs blood, putting it somewhere around well over 100% fire pen... But i did almsot NO damage, and like i said, wasnt leeching somehow.

It really feels like im being targeted, i wish i could record whats going on, but every attempt ive made has had some horrendous artifacting on it making the video unwatchable.

You will die if you get critted. Enfeeble helps against this, but it seems like you're using Temporal Chains instead.

Don't rely on tooltip DPS. It doesn't tell the whole story. But looking at your gear, you're not using chaos damage rings, your gems aren't maxed, and you're not even using any damage flasks. But this build does have low DPS compared to other Dark Pact builds. You can tell by the Shaper kill time. I kill Shaper almost twice as fast; however, what it lacks in DPS, it makes up in Life. Which is why I'm confused as to why you keep getting 1-shot.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

You will die if you get critted. Enfeeble helps against this, but it seems like you're using Temporal Chains instead.

Don't rely on tooltip DPS. It doesn't tell the whole story. But looking at your gear, you're not using chaos damage rings, your gems aren't maxed, and you're not even using any damage flasks. But this build does have low DPS compared to other Dark Pact builds. You can tell by the Shaper kill time. I kill Shaper almost twice as fast; however, what it lacks in DPS, it makes up in Life. Which is why I'm confused as to why you keep getting 1-shot.

1. You are getting my chracters mixed up, im using temp chains on my blight pact berserker, NOT my nagamahus berserker, my ngamahus berserker is the one using enfeeble, and even with it and all other sited defences (and some i forgot, like my manual cast enduring cry and CWDT immortal call setup).

2. I cant explain why im being one shot, its just happening.

3. Chaos damage rings are NOT essential to the build, the guy who MADE the build isnt even using them. Same with flasks.

4. I ran the build through path of building, its not that far off from the DPS of the guy who MADE this build, and yes im aware my gems are underleveled, it tends to get pretty frustrating when the game one shots you for no reason, makes you not want to play anymore because its wasted hours with the xp loss, and i only have so many hours a day to sit on my ass and play.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

1. You are getting my chracters mixed up, im using temp chains on my blight pact berserker, NOT my nagamahus berserker, my ngamahus berserker is the one using enfeeble, and even with it and all other sited defences (and some i forgot, like my manual cast enduring cry and CWDT immortal call setup).

3. Chaos damage rings are NOT essential to the build, the guy who MADE the build isnt even using them. Same with flasks.

4. I ran the build through path of building, its not that far off from the DPS of the guy who MADE this build, and yes im aware my gems are underleveled, it tends to get pretty frustrating when the game one shots you for no reason, makes you not want to play anymore because its wasted hours with the xp loss, and i only have so many hours a day to sit on my ass and play.

I was referring to your DP Zerker which you said you were getting 1-shot. I said it was because of crits from the enemy, and pointed out that Enfeeble reduces enemy crits and damage. Temporal Chains is good at avoiding damage, but you can't avoid everything.

Chaos rings and flasks can only help with the damage. Just because the OP does not use it, doesn't mean that you shouldn't either. All builds can be improved on, and not all builds are perfect. Not all builds are the same due to the randomness of rares. Builds and guides are to be used as an outline; you can follow them exactly if you want, but it pays to try to understand the concepts and realize what you need for your character. If you say you are lacking damage, wouldn't it make sense to get more damage? Add your own twist to the build. Be adventurous.

Yes, dying is frustrating, and there are many factors. Could be the build or it could be your playstyle.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Kurii2 wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Of course, chaos dmg rings are the ideal type of rings to have. But for the value of getting them on this build? I would say its simply not worth it. This build shines in tankiness and a minor increase in dmg (arnd 60%) is really not worth it.

That being said, I do feel that this is one of my tankiest build yet. But you have to understand that dying is pretty much to be expected in softcore especially when you don't have a logout macro. Guys in hardcore rarely run map mods that are rippy but in softcore they are stacked all the time. Rips in hardcore are also somewhat due to flasks not being up (to my knowledge) and since this isnt a pathfinder build, there are often times where your mitigation is lacking.

There is a reason why people do chain t11s/12 for leveling instead of doing t14/15/guardians. Your playstyle may also affect your frequency of deaths. There are so many factors that come into play here that its hard to exactly pinpoint what is the cause. But the build's survivability is definitely not a factor. Hell, I can do a 6man beachhead deathless alongside with uberatziri and shaper.

That being said, I am a someone who don't really pay attention to dying and thus die pretty often. I've made my peace with leveling to 92/93 and stopping and hopefully you would do so too.
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Oct 16, 2017, 3:00:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info