[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

Due to the large amounts of people in the raffle, I will be closing the raffle a day earlier. I will use a random number generator to generate a number which would correspond to your position entry in the raffle.

Good luck guys!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Hey man, I know I commented early on in this build about the jewels. That was my bad I totally forgot thresholds don't need to be allocated. I have been running your build since lvl 1 and I'm currently 84. Love it. My new favorite build. I will say that leveling as soon as you can use Dark pact is painful and slow. I would advise against that and do what your build recommends as far as leveling goes.

That said I have yet to run across any content I can't tackle. I've gotten up to T14 so far with zero issues regardless of any map mods. I try to run them all alched/corrupted and UNID'd I dont even blink at now.

I just wanted to give you and others an update on the awesome that is this build. Following the recommendations of several I bought and vaal'd about 9 pairs of the gloves so far. No +1 gems yet, but I did manage to get several white sockets, 4 bricks and TCOH finally. I dropped Blasphemy + TC to test it and I must say it is rather nice as I can socket 2 more gems in. Right now I'm testing out HoI + PCoC/Crit for extra damage spread/speed for mapping.

Current setup I'm running:

Current flasks:

Current Jewels:

No Kaom's Heart yet, working on that. Right now I have a 5L CWDT setup going in my chest, I borrowed it from another DP zerker build (for clear speed and leech) and the flame golem. Also no Kaom's Roots,I have a pair of 195s but can't get my res up to ele weak cap without my current boots for now. Also with the Kaom's on I barely gain the flat life over my current boots so it's not a huge loss. Since I have all these extra sockets I have Lightning Warp AND Whirling Blades, speed and gap coverage. Also I have done uber lab np, and yes VP chars and uber labs... Its painful but not horrible depending on the traps. I have found that dropping VP temporarily fixes every issue about it and doesnt seem to make you that much weaker against Izaro.

I'm sitting at 7012 life right now. Life is good, and no complaints.
Last edited by Tanzt on Aug 25, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
"
is HC viable ? also anyone tell me how this gloves work why need be linked with Dark Pact/cast while channalling ? also worth remove AA + Haste and use MOM + clear mind (50% spell)

So, as someone who plays exclusively hardcore, so far I've made it to 79 without too many issues, a couple close calls but mostly because of my own hubris.

Maybe run a CMDT + Immortal Call setup to play it safe?
Hi and thanks for the guide! I've been playing the build for 2 days with some extremely budget gear and loving it so far! Whirling blades on a tanky DP character give so much Survivability. The only issue I run into when mapping are mobs/bosses with chaos degen- my 6.2k life pool can not out leech the damage and I have to kite around a lot lol. Would you recommend investing in more chaos resist in gear or just saving up for kaom's heart?

Also, please consider me for the raffle as well!

Spoiler
I am currently on level 45, I will have to agree with Tanzt, leveling is really painful. Maybe it's because I used to play ranged builds. However it got easier with tabula and the weapons as stated in the leveling guides, still not great against bosses though.
I have more than hundred deaths already hahah. Guess the hell will end as soon I have enough level to wear the actual gear. With all the good comments, I believe it's worth the pain.

Don't know how to link character, just started the game since legacy league. Count me in for the raffle! Thanks for the guide and raffle btw.
It was your build that convinced me to take a beautiful Breath of the Council drop and actually do something fun with it! I may reach endgame content for the first time in ever thanks to your setup. Here's what I've got so far. I do believe this build has a sucky-rings curse though, mine are also bad!

Spoiler

Consider my build (and this blight-hearted pun) my raffle entry.
Last edited by Danamight on Aug 26, 2017, 2:06:42 AM
All right the raffle has officially come to a close.

Doublezero777 has been randomly selected as the raffle winner!

Thanks all for participating!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148

Raffle entry, im enjoying this build very much =). i switched a couple of things around for survival at the moment like taking warbringer instead of aspect of carnage to help me level up. sitting at 6.5k life and 900 es with lesss than mediocre gear lol. who ever wants to try this build give it a go you wont regret it.
"
zmedic16 wrote:

Raffle entry, im enjoying this build very much =). i switched a couple of things around for survival at the moment like taking warbringer instead of aspect of carnage to help me level up. sitting at 6.5k life and 900 es with lesss than mediocre gear lol. who ever wants to try this build give it a go you wont regret it.

Really sorry but you kinda missed the raffle :( Can I interest you in a 20/20 darkpact instead?
I'm just leveling with sunder and haven't switched to Allelopahty yet. I'll do that once I run cruel lab and get Cloaked in Savagery. I just bought a Starkonja with the 12% Blight area enchant, so I'm really looking forward to Blight.

What do you think about using Abyssal Cry for clear speed, since we're already scaling chaos damage?

Anyway, so sad I missed the raffle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info