[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

Sick build dude, had a go at the Vaal lottery myself!:

Raffle entry =)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Canadiano/characters

I'm really enjoying this build because it gave the oportunity to finally do end game content that i never had done before which made me enjoy the game much more!

Also big props to lumosnoxlumo for being an awesome guy and helping me with all my question on the thread and ingame! You are a cool dude =)

My ingame items =) :

Added Uber Atziri run
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Been having a blast (hyuck, hyuck, hyuck), only 78, and still pretty poor so I'm far from optimized, but been pushing T7 maps without too much issue. I think the roughest part so far is the bosses themselves, especially if they don't summon any extra minions to leech off of.

Hoping to afford the maximum health/spell power jewels next, followed by the Breath of the Council. But dear god, that's probably like 120ish Chaos combined.

Currently running with Rathpith's right now, they're pretty cheap right now, and it's been doing the job.

Last edited by llamaegg on Aug 23, 2017, 11:53:17 PM
My Character's called DaddysDarkPact.
Im still in the lvling Process(currently lvl 57)
I really like the concept of the Build.Since 3.0 started i always wanted to play a Dark Pact Build but i was kinda scared because of the sustain.
But i found the perfect Build with yours.It got a ton of HP,damage,and a decent clear speed.I want to try my first ever shaper with it because its on a budget and seems rly safe and fun to play.I wanted to try out Rippling thoughts and its present in this build...it has everything i wanted to try out this League :D

I think others deserve the gloves more than i do because im not even in the lvl Range to try out Dark Pact with the Gear,but i would be still happy if i got these gloves :)

Thx for the Build
I hope you´ll continuing creating Builds

(And sorry for the bad english ´^^)

Last edited by Housearrest on Aug 24, 2017, 1:05:02 AM
My raffle entry here!

I must say even that I am 87, this is still a work in progress for me and I am fooling around with gear/gem choices. So far, the setup for the weapon is a huge QoL improvement clearing maps, trying Cherrubims, playing a bit with the pots ( witchfire and drop blasph or curse on hit Temporal Chains) and more importantly, enjoying the experience.

Nevertheless, I will ask you guys something in case you can bring some ideas to the table. I understand that we rely on savage hits to enhance our survival, but when small hits happens really fast I feel that my only chance is to whirlbananas into the pack and start casting Blight praying that the leech will keep me up. That said, what are your defensive perks besides killing fast / rely on leech? Have you experienced some aura or some successful CwDT setups (those who are not using Kaom's Heart of course hehe). Waiting for your input!

And good luck all for the raffle :) Thanks OP.

PS: sorry for my english if any mistake.

Spoiler

Last edited by Eidanx on Aug 24, 2017, 5:20:35 AM
"
Eidanx wrote:
My raffle entry here!

I must say even that I am 87, this is still a work in progress for me and I am fooling around with gear/gem choices. So far, the setup for the weapon is a huge QoL improvement clearing maps, trying Cherrubims, playing a bit with the pots ( witchfire and drop blasph or curse on hit Temporal Chains) and more importantly, enjoying the experience.

Nevertheless, I will ask you guys something in case you can bring some ideas to the table. I understand that we rely on savage hits to enhance our survival, but when small hits happens really fast I feel that my only chance is to whirlbananas into the pack and start casting Blight praying that the leech will keep me up. That said, what are your defensive perks besides killing fast / rely on leech? Have you experienced some aura or some successful CwDT setups (those who are not using Kaom's Heart of course hehe). Waiting for your input!

And good luck all for the raffle :) Thanks OP.

PS: sorry for my english if any mistake.

Spoiler

I usually find bosses to be of no issue, especially when you're familiar with the mechanics that will one shot you. Monster packs are a different ball game and if you're not careful, they will probably burst you down since we lack a cwdt setup. Hence our only defensive curse would be temporal chains and with a 40% slow, it reduces DPS of cursed monsters by 40%. Hence I would strongly advise against removing it. And you're right; our offence is our best defence. Whirling into the middle of a pack will activate fortify, curse enemies with temporal chains and the leech will prevent us from dying. Although you should never do that for porcupine and rather kite them to stagger the damage.

I've tried cautiously approaching packs vs whirling straight into packs for Uber Atziri and I find that I have better survivability diving in.

[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheFilthxo/characters
My CWC Blight Dark Pact char is called cFilth.

I browsed the forums looking for something interesting and I had heard great things about Dark Pact. I loathe copying the meta though, so I thought this would be a really cool build to try.
I instantly fell in love with it. The thematics of the Blight and Dark Pact in combination.. the way it works with the jewels.. the leeching..
I was so hyped to play it. And it's good.

It was really cheap to get going too. I leveled as Contagion / Essence Drain, though, and the transition was super smooth. Can recommend that.

Thanks for sharing the build. You saved me.
Amazing build i finished and very ssolid and strong build...thnx vm for build
HI! I just started a toon for this build. i wanted to try the dark pact skill and Blight is allways welcome 8big chaos damage fan)
Thanks for the effort of putting this guide together and keep up with the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info