[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
Eidanx wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Hey. one tip. for maps in general i used the intuitive leap jewel to get overcharged. extra charges are awesome. give it a try! you wont have them for bosses but honestly you will still do those without 7% life and spell dmg from the jewel you stop using.
BTW after trying the sword and breath of the council i can never go back to dual apeps. whirling blades are too much to pass up.

Hmm I dont have a way to generate charges tho. And i agree! whirling blades is lifeeee

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the passive itself gives you a chance to gain charges, cannot check right now :)

Oh yes. I thought it was overcharge, which is a +1 to power charges haha
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Hey playing the build on standard and its a blast to level with, bought the gloves early on for cheap before they started to go for 1 exalt and bought a kaom's heart and karui blood flask as well ,I also divined a breath of the council from the last patch and got a decent on roll on it ,considering all that would the best replacement for the sword be a good spell damage divinarius since getting it in standard is pretty hard
"
D_Kai wrote:
Hey playing the build on standard and its a blast to level with, bought the gloves early on for cheap before they started to go for 1 exalt and bought a kaom's heart and karui blood flask as well ,I also divined a breath of the council from the last patch and got a decent on roll on it ,considering all that would the best replacement for the sword be a good spell damage divinarius since getting it in standard is pretty hard

Yup! Divinarius is a good alternative to it. Glad to see you enjoying the build!
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Finally got to Dark Pact after waiting to level with Sunder. Can't wait to get to endgame but am looking ahead and wondering how this build can be improved upon looking at some serious currency investment.

What are your thoughts?
"
Wangchung wrote:
Finally got to Dark Pact after waiting to level with Sunder. Can't wait to get to endgame but am looking ahead and wondering how this build can be improved upon looking at some serious currency investment.

What are your thoughts?

As we are only using a 4l and our dark pact is limited to a cast every .35s sec, there is a lower damage ceiling than a typical self cast dark pact build.

However, if you want to pour more currency into the build, I think the best way to increase the dps is to get lvl 21 darkpact, cwc, void and ctl dist into a +1 pair of allelopathy.

Cheers!
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Wangchung wrote:

What are your thoughts?

As we are only using a 4l and our dark pact is limited to a cast every .35s sec, there is a lower damage ceiling than a typical self cast dark pact build.

However, if you want to pour more currency into the build, I think the best way to increase the dps is to get lvl 21 darkpact, cwc, void and ctl dist into a +1 pair of allelopathy.

Cheers!

True. PoB puts it at a 20k dps increase which isnt much considering the currency investment. Great, cheap currency farmer though to enable a stronger character build (I would know, its my first char in this league!)
"
Wangchung wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Wangchung wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Cheers!

True. PoB puts it at a 20k dps increase which isnt much considering the currency investment. Great, cheap currency farmer though to enable a stronger character build (I would know, its my first char in this league!)

Hmm 20k might not seem a lot but 20k/80k is roughly a 25% dps increase! It is also before any increases in dmg from wither/hinder etc!

I understand the desire for a much stronger build and I am very glad that you still chose this build as your starter.

Speaking of which, just landed this pair after 25 or so gloves:

Cheers and have a nice day!
Will be conducting a raffle! Details at the top of the build guide!

All entries after this post will be considered!

Good luck guys!

Feels really good to kill stuff with this explosive blight. Thanks for sharing it IGN:Road_Hog
Last edited by AndreShadow on Aug 23, 2017, 2:57:30 AM
"
AndreShadow wrote:

Feels really good to kill stuff with this explosive blight. Thanks for sharing it

wah nice level 21 dark pact!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info