(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Loving the playstyle, but I'm simply dying at bosses too often. 4 flasks on, vaal haste and grace buffs on = my 5k hp dissapears in half sec on T9 Promenade boss. And yea, my resists are capped and I'm lvl 82.
Last edited by azaanis on Sep 13, 2017, 4:15:40 PM
Hi. Where can u update example of the gear and put gems in it just for info? Thank u :] {iam already stupid enough}
"
Lordrius wrote:
Did my first T15 corrupted map yesterday with this build, and guess what? Deathless! Fantastic!

I did some few changes in the passive tree, that I felt that adapt to my playstyle. Also, since I could not found a Alpha Howl with Blade Flurry enchantment, I bought this:

And boy, it has a lot of synergy with our build! The -10% Physical Damage doesn't hurt at all, since we also have the +16% ASPD, which made the clear speed lightning fast. I think this is one of the greatest clear speed builds, really fast. Of course, now I have to use a non-freeze flask too :)

Now I will try to find a Culling Strike Dreamfeather with good DPS - both of mine have more than 260 DPS, I won't change them for a less DPS one :)

hey, what's your average damage and aspd and lvl?
"

Kefa, I'm not in my house right now, but last night I leveled up and got Strong Arm passive - if I'm not mistaken, with Grace + Flame Golem only, my DPS in hideout is 8200-8300 and 16800 Evasion.
"
azaanis wrote:
Loving the playstyle, but I'm simply dying at bosses too often. 4 flasks on, vaal haste and grace buffs on = my 5k hp dissapears in half sec on T9 Promenade boss. And yea, my resists are capped and I'm lvl 82.

Promenade boss has a reflect mechanic, fyi. So that's probably why you're dying so fast to it.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Sep 14, 2017, 1:32:51 PM
"
Lordrius wrote:
"

Kefa, I'm not in my house right now, but last night I leveled up and got Strong Arm passive - if I'm not mistaken, with Grace + Flame Golem only, my DPS in hideout is 8200-8300 and 16800 Evasion.

lol, that's a lot
i'm getting only 2,738.5 rn, but I still have lots of things to change of course.

I don't see the mana leech thing on your rings, do you have enough mana without it?

"
lol, that's a lot
i'm getting only 2,738.5 rn, but I still have lots of things to change of course.

I don't see the mana leech thing on your rings, do you have enough mana without it?

Never had problems with mana! As long as I keep hitting stuff, my mana never fades :D Even with the Devoto helm, that don't have the -8% reserved mana from Alpha Howl, I never had problems with mana ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ivaskakosoy/characters
Tell me please, what can I change? There is not enough damage, on uber aziri could not kill even the first boss. hp 5500. Thank you in advance.
"
Lordrius wrote:

"
lol, that's a lot

Never had problems with mana! As long as I keep hitting stuff, my mana never fades :D Even with the Devoto helm, that don't have the -8% reserved mana from Alpha Howl, I never had problems with mana ;)

If you have some free time, could you please look at my gear and tell me what I should change to get that much dmg?
Last edited by KefaLED on Sep 15, 2017, 7:52:36 PM
"
If you have some free time, could you please look at my gear and tell me what I should change to get that much dmg?

Where is your Queen of the Forest? It's the base of this build, without it the build doesn't work perfectly. You also need a leather belt (+HP) or a rustic belt (+damage) and better DPS Dreamfeathers. I would start with this changes, the most important one is get a 6L QofT ASAP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info